Stephens County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Linda,

Call the operator number on the top of the check and ask for the division order analyst for that section. Tell them the description and the decimal amount for each check and they should be able to tell you. Be sure to have the owner number (yours) ready so they can look you up. If you send me the well names and her name in a private message, I may be able to get you the spacing and a bit more info before you call. Given the age of the wells, they are probably at 1/8th, but maybe not. There are five wells in the South Half and and there are five wells in the NE4. Just trying to narrow down which ones might be hers.

Looking at the Poteet wells in 20 2N 4W on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, the production of NGL has been 0 for quite awhile. Does this means the decline rate for NGL is much more rapid than the other hydrocarbons?

https://www2.oktax.onenet.net/GrossProduction/gp_PublicSearchPUNbyLā€¦

Thanks Rickā€¦I donā€™t have the other 3.

Iā€™m sure they were 1/8th on those old wells.

Thanks Mā€¦all I had were the old DOā€™s no checks. The name of those wells were the Shoemake and the Simpson I think.

Linda: My records show the wells to be drilled to produce from section 18 T2N R4W were the Sympson 1 thru 9 as in x-7-7XH that my records show were to be spudded in Nov. 15, 2017. They are to be drilled under sections 6 and 7 of 2N-4W. Also the Chalfant 1-7H was completed in March 2014 and was a good producer in section 7 2N-4W.

Linda: I received a check from Newfield Mid-Continent for 6 mo production of the Mark 1H-27x in section 34 T2N-4W in August 2017. No checks since. What has happened to production from this well. Have your received any susequent royalty checks from our tiny 10% from this well?

Yes Don some of the check that we get from Newfield is paid on the Mark wellā€¦about $300. worth on this last check dated 2/28/18 but you remember I was calling 34 the ā€œin my dreams wellā€ before it was drilled because we had more acreage in it than any of our other sections. We have nearly 20 acres in it and we took a 1/5 when we leased it the last time so that may be the difference.

Don, probably the check you got after the first 6 months was only for the first 4 months because someone said thatā€™s what they pay on the first one and keep you a month behind on all the rest of the checks (Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s on the oil and maybe not on the gas. Iā€™m thinking someone said if your checks are below something like $100. they will save them up and pay you when they reach $100. but someone else knows more about that than I do Iā€™m sure. You could always call them and ask if you want. I can give you a number for customer relations if you need it. Best Wishes!

Looks like Continental, via Bearcat, is moving back into Section 26-2S-4W. Got an initial call from Bearcat today. Anyone else seeing movement?

JDrigā€“I also have mineral interests in S26 T2S R4W. I have not heard from Bearcat but both Bearcat & Continental have my contact information.

My family has interests in Sections 3, 4 and 9 of T1S R5W. There was activity by Continental there in 2014. I got offers to lease in these three sections this week.

Does anyone have information on what may be happening there now or in the short term future?

CLR probably thinking about horizontal wells if I were guessing.

to John M.

John Iā€™ve got interests in Sec 16,20 and 21 1S-5W-I was wondering if youā€™d let me know what they are offering you in there. Iā€™ve not gotten any offers as of yet. Thanks

PSI did a friend request to you so you can message me on this

Thansk

Rex

Suzanne, you can check on okcountyrecords.com for everything that goes back to the 1990ā€™s.

Sending you a friend request.

Hello, I have numerous gas, oil, land and mineral rights in Stephens county, I believe I know all of them but want to make sure as I am thinking of selling due to my husband becoming disabled this year. Is there a way for me to check on my own? I get ongoing offers to lease and purchase but donā€™t know how to ask for pricing? Not sure if there is a guideline I can refer to. Please and thank you for your advice. Suzanne

Has anyone heard of Needham Energy LLC offering leasing in Sec 11,13 . Got a call today after an expired lease from Echo Energy in that area. Offering $1500 3/16 or $1000 for 1/5?

Jeff,

I have. They are legit.

Here is some more info on the company. theneedhamcompanies.com

With drilling changes that are going on does there look like any prospect for 13-2-7 Woolover Trust ever producing ?

My mother in law who is not living and hasnā€™t been for about 2 years got a letter from some guys interested in making an offer to buy her royalty in section 34 2n4w in Stephens Co. (mineral rights she hasnā€™t owned since 2009 when she signed it over to her kids). None of the current owners in our family have received anything on that piece. Out of curiosity my husband called to see what would offer and the man said ā€œyes, yaā€™ll are on my listā€ and ā€œlet me get back to you about thatā€. Iā€™m wondering if they know of something about to happen there. Does any one on here know of any talk about that section?