Pittsburg County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Yes there were 6 wells listed in section 4, 3 of them have gas production listed. The Wilson 1-4 in the SE quarter of the section produced 6766 MCF last year. The Stine 3-4 in NW quarter produced 32791 MCF and the Stine #2 in the NE quarter produced 45191 MCF in 2014. The OCC doesn't list oil so I don't know if they are producing any.

Mustang Fuel is the operator & their address is 9800 North Oklahoma Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73114.

Owen, they're producing from the Spiro formation.

Thanks so much Ann! Some of Dad's old paperwork says Layden 2-3 (Lower Spiro), Layden 1-3, and Sparks 1-3. So I will try to contact Mustang about the Spiro formation. And we already are receiving some very small checks from Mustang Fuel for a mineral interest in Latimer County. So I think that they will follow up with me.

I'd also check Unclaimed Properties.

Ann, where do you check that? With the State of Oklahoma?

https://www.ok.gov/unclaimed/index.php?_vsrefdom=cmgd

Thanks again!

Prior to Mustang, the wells were operated by Crow Creek Operating Company LLC, 320 S. Boston Ave, Suite 1000, Tulsa 74103. Prior to that Devon Energy. Prior to that Ocean Energy, 1001 Fannon, Suite 1600, Houston, TX 77002

I don't know that these addresses are accurate.

I currently am managing for my family 9.0658 NMA covering lands located in Section 3-5N-15E all in Pittsburg County, Oklahoma. These just came off lease and are now available for an Oil and Gas lease. Please contact me if you are interested.

I see where some of you on the Pittsburg Co. board have mentioned Lone Tree - can anyone give me a contact name/email etc? When I google Lone Tree I don't really find a web site for one in Edmond but lots of other stuff comes up.... I have some Pittsburg Co. minerals I am interested in leasing and looking for some companies to contact (have already reached out to PetroQuest - waiting on answer from them). Looking for any other suggestions. Thanks.

Ann, I am pretty sure that our minerals are in Latimer county but up against the Pittsburg county line. So my dad was listed in a request for spacing sometime back that was on the Pittsburg side. But I think that this was probably because the interest on the Latimer side could be affected by the decision. Does that sound like a good possibility?

It's possible they requested spacing for both sections. I checked my maps and you are correct that your minerals in section 4 butt up against Section 3 in Latimer County.

House Bill 2177 is being discussed in the Oklahoma House right now, and it impacts royalty owners. It's worth the time to read and listen to this.

http://okenergytoday.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/324-a-must-read-and-listen-about-house-bill-2177

Thank you, Tim West, for this info! Very pertinent! In part, the proposed changes read: In case of a spacing unit of one hundred sixty (160) acres or more, no oil and/or gas leasehold interest outside the spacing unit involved may be held by production from the spacing unit more than ninety (90) days beyond expiration of the primary term of the lease.

We're getting some interest in Sec. 03-7N-13E to the tune of $300/acre for 3 yrs. at 1/5 interest. Anyone else?

Hello Iā€™m searching for activity on 4n-14e. Can anybody help me? It belong to Frank Green Larkin

Wesley, Thank you I just called them today. I found the section to be 23-4N-14E

No this site didnā€™t help

Don Ayers, I believe you have my grandfatherā€™s Frank Green Larkin and Green Jefferson Larkin property. They were Choctaw Indians and Frank Larkin owned 4N-14E section 23

Assuming Melody's interest is in Section 23 4N 14E, I checked DrillingInfo, which I subscribe to, and found there were no leases recorded for that section or any of the adjacent 8 sections in the past 12 months. There have been 2 or 3 wells drilled on Section 23 (Crabtree Lease), but none are currently active. Unit and Samson were the operators. There have also been no drilling permits approved on the nine sections, centered on S23 in the past 180 days.