Pittsburg County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Oil & gas discussion group for those interested in Pittsburg County, OK. Share your experience regarding lease bonus, royalty rates, drilling activity, and oil & gas news.

Hello! I have minerals in Sec. 19, 29 and 21. Any activity? I think there is a well named Grossman in there as well. Any info will help. Thanks!

Lynn,

We need the range and township for each section.

There has been activity in Pittsburg with XTO drill some pretty good wells Nortwest of McAlester.

I have acreage in 27-05N-14E. There has been no activity for several years in the immediate vicinity. There has been some good wells to the NE, NW, and SW of me.But none to the SE. Am I in an area that is promising for future development?

Robert,

The only well I could find in your area, was drilled back in 2006. The NOBLES 1-27 well is a vertical well and produced 0 bopd and 325 mcfd.

I've had several offers to purchase my Pittsburg Co., minerals recently. 7N 12E. Anyone else?

I currently am managing 9.0658 NMA covering lands located in Section 3-5N-15E all in Pittsburgh County, Oklahoma. These just came off lease. Is there any activity in that area?

James,

There have been no drilling permits issued for your area in the past 12 months that I can find and the last well completed in your area was back in 2005 (the Williams 1 that was a dry hole). Pittsburgh County does remain active with 70 wells completed over the past year.

anything happening in the vicinity of 4-2N 14E...? I hve 40 na I would like to lease

At Claudia Kemmerer: I am also interested in Pittsburgh County 12E. Could you briefly derscribe the offers you have had? Thank you. Hugh Williamson

@ Hugh Williamson, the last offer I had was for $5K/NMA if interest is under a 3/16 lease.

Thank you very much. If i receive any relevant information I will send it to you. As of now I know nothing more. Hugh Williamson

Wells Completed:

Pittsburg: XTO Energy Inc.; Green No. 1-13H12 Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 12-07N-12E; 3,159,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,658.

XTO Energy Inc.; Green No. 2-13H12 Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 12-07N-12E; 3,467,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,700.

XTO Energy Inc.; Green No. 3-13H12 Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 12-07N-12E; 2,055,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,084.

Don, would you by chance know of any current or proposed activity in 12E 5N---sections 15 and 22 are my particular interests. Thank you, Hugh Williamson

Kenneth, I have a small interest in Sec. 33, 2N 14E - haven't even had a tire-kicker.

Hugh,

The last well that I am aware of in Sec.22-5N-12E was the SHERMAN ELLIS 3-22 drilled in 2008. In Sec.15-5N-12E, the last reported well completion was in 2005, the A E LOFTIS 5-15.

There have been no new drill permits issued in the past 12 months that I could find.

Thank you very much, Don. I certainly appreciate your time and trouble.

I have rights to Pittsburg County Section 30,Township 04 North, Range 14 East.

Is there any activity?

Can anyone tell me what a 'fair' price is to sell per NMA in Pittsburg County? Has anyone sold this year, or at least received an offer? Thanks.

Does anyone know about an XTO operated well in Section 17-5N-12E? I believe it's called Patterson. Is this well producing? Is it paying royalties?

Thanks!