Pittsburg County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Thank you

Where can I find this information at Donald?

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

Has anyone received recent offers to lease in Section 8, T7N-R18E? If so, can you tell me approximately what they are offering for the bonus and royalty?

S18%20T7N%20R18E%20Pittsburg%20OK%20leases.xlsx

I notice in the last 6 months there have been 5 leases recorded in 8-7N-18E.

Thanks, Donald. I really appreciate your comment. Do you mind telling me where you found the information you referenced?

N R, I subscribe to Drilling Info, which is a very powerful tool. The information is also available at the Pittsburg County Clerk's office.

Got lease offer from H.L. Gaston III in Pittsburgh County. Anyone know anything about him? Any ideas what is going on in this area?

Anyone getting lease offers in or around T6N, R16E. What is the going rate. We got an offer $300 per acre, 3\16, 3 years. Is this a reasonable offer?

Is anyone receiving offers to sell their minerals? Im trying to get a feel for pricing and might be considering selling my mineral rights in this area.

I was deeded mineral rights in Pittsburg County Ok in 1996. How can I find out the valuation basis of these minerals for tax purposes? Thanks for any help.

I am trying to get a feel for price on minerals I own in Pittsburgh County.

We have been appproached about selling mineral interests in Pittsburg county, both leased and unleased. We are trying to get a sense of current activity and pricing levels.

I have just been offered $1000/per .is there any activity in section 3-05N-15E?

Rowan, if your still interested in selling your mineral interest feel free to call me anytime 469.480.4332. Thx

Got an offer for $500 an acre with 3/16th for Sec 29, 8N,R.17E. How is that compared to other offers?

I own a mineral interest in Pittsburgh County in section 21 Township 6. I’ve been approached by Continental Land resources. Does anyone know what the going rate is for oil and gas leases in this area?

Judy, what Range?

Ann Whitchurch, it is North Range 16 East.

I recently sold non-producing mineral rights in Pittsburg Co. A portion of the rights was acquired by inheritance and the second portion acquired by joint tenant process. I have a income tax situation in that a valuation is needed for the second portion of the mineral rights at the time they were acquired. I have not had any luck with CPAs in McAlester. I live in Florida and CPAs here are little help. Does any one have recommendations as to how to get a valid valuation that will satisfy the IRS.