Pittsburg County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Tamara,

I couldn't find any info on a Patterson Well that was drilled in 17-5N-12E but I found 3 Patterson Wells that have been drilled in 20-5n-12E.

Completion report on 1 of the wells in this link:

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD10AB7.pdf

Other info from OCC website:

Tamara,

Completion report on Patterson # 2 well:

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0EB4D.pdf

Tamara,

Completion report on Patterson # 3 well:

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD1128C.pdf

@ James Carano; I was offered $3,000 to $5,000 per NMA recently in Pittsburg Co. Opted not to sell. Lots going on in portions there.

Thanks so much Clint! Those completion reports all show lateral holes at Section 17-5N-12E. Any idea what that means?

I have been approached by someone to biy my minerals… My land is located sec18-7N-18E… Can someone tell me what a good price would be if I considered this sell?

I recently was offered a $100 per acre lease for Pittsburg Co. (43.33 acres) in 32-05N-14E. Prior lease (at much higher rate) expired in April last year and we have not been able to stir up any interest until now. Anyone know of any companies leasing in this area now? We have been holding out but would like to get it leased again. I am feeling a little iffy about the landman/company who has contacted us. Thanks for any help!

I own mineral rights in Section 6-6N-14E, can anyone update me on activity there?

Has anyone been approached to lease in 7N-17E? I am trying to figure out the going rate. Thanks!

1 Like

PetroQuest has filed for increased density in Section 27, T7N-R17E and offering unleased owners $300 x 3/16 or $350 x 1/8.

Thanks, Kenneth. Very helpful. Where did you get this info?

Daniel, I own interest in Section 27 and received a written offer from PetroQuest.

Thank you.

I was just offered $600 - 3/16, $300 - 1/5, or $100 -1/4 by Lone Tree Partners LLC out of Edmond, OK, 405-242-4354

Kenneth, did you lease with Petroquest? I’ve had trouble dealing with them. Happy to have a higher offer. Appreciate the info!

No, however I have the same offer from Lone Tree. I am countering with $350 x 1/5. Good luck!

I am new to the group as my family has recently inherited the Mineral rights to well in Pittsburgh County. I have found the well ( I think) on the Oklahoma Commerce Commission website and have researched it’s output over the years. The total # is 160, 073. My question is, does that # mean cubic feet or what. Any help will be greatly appreciated as I am new to all of this. The last living owner was my great Aunt and she died in 1979. All of the Royalties are owed since that time, but the well did not start production until 1993. We have been told that my Mother will receive 1/3 of the proceeds and her 4 children will split 1/4. Does any of this sound normal to you guy’s. Thanks for any help.

We were contacted by R.D. Williams & Co. about all of this a couple of weeks ago. The operator of the well is XTO Energy. The well has been in production since 2010. It is a horizontal well and has produced a total 2,789,599 thousand cubic feet to date. We will only be receiving royalties from 10 acres. The actual well is on that 10 acres. I am just curious as to how much $ that could be but I have learned it depends on many other circumstances. The rep from R.D. Williams said it is a substantial amount but could not reveal the amount on the phone because of inability to prove my identity. I have found the stats and location of the well and all heirs have been located and notified. I guess now we just wait. The rep said it could take up to two months before we receive our money. Hopefully by Christmas. I do not expect it to be a large sum after all the heirs receive their portion mainly because it is only 10 acres. This is all a completely unexpected event for the family so anything will be a blessing that we never saw coming. Thank you for offering to help.

Thomas, have you contacted the OCC and asked for their assistance? Donna Darnell may be able to assist you.

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

Does anyone know if there is a producing well in Section 4, Township 4 North, Range 17 East in Pittsburg County? I just ran across some old paperwork which indicates that my dad (deceased) owned a fractional interest in it. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Owen Finley