Noble County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Ron or Clint,

Any info on a well currently being staked in 19-21N-1E? Would probably be a Devon well.

Gayla this is all I could find.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/occ5025458.pdf

Jeannie:

The Jekyl & Hide 14-1H wasn’t spud until May 21st, so I doubt it has been completed for production at this point. I own an interest here as well, so I’m curious myself.

Jordan - Well we will have to keep in touch and see what develops. I’m hoping it’s a very productive well. I just hate the waiting game of finding anything out.

Jeannie:

I will be sure to let you know as soon as I hear any news re: 14-20N-1E

You owned an interest in 29-20N-1W as well, correct? That well was recently completed with an initial production of 134bbl of condensate and 184 mcf of gas. From what I understand, Division Orders are going to be mailed any day now.

Jordan - I do own an Interest in 29-20N-1W. Oh that’s great news. I had been trying to find out how much it was producing a day. Just received a lease for my interest in 28-20N-1W so hopefully they will be drilling there in the future. It’s always so hard finding out anything from anybody, so I’m so grateful for this site. Hopefully it’s true that the Division Orders will be going out.

Ron,

Thanks for the information. My family owns the quarter across the road south.

Generally speaking, there is a lot of activity going on in Noble county. Tons of pipeline crews, trucking companies etc. coming in. There are a lot of outside interests moving in and they’re all saying “I hope this area is ready for what is coming.”

I have had extensive conversations with some of these business owners and they all seem to think we are going to have a huge influx of development. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Sure hope you’re right, Gayla! Noble county could use the boost.

Gayla Let me know if I can help. What section are you in ?

A well was spud on May 5th in 9-20N-1E. I have not seen any completion report. Has anyone got information?

Adam

You won’t see anything for another couple of months.

Ron,

My family owns the NE corner of 30-21N-1E which is right across the road south from the well sight on 19. We just haven’t gotten any paperwork about it and they have already staked and cleared the sight.

Whatever info you might have would be helpful!

Adam,

There is no drilling or well sight on 9-20N-1E. There is however a well spudded in April in the NE corner of 8. They are still fracking this well. It has four holes and I’m sure they are planning on sending one under 9. That’s all I know for now. I do know its a Devon well and Devon bought out all of Cisco’s interests out here so any previous paper work from Cisco probably doesn’t apply at the point.

They are still working on the paper work on 19-21n-1e They have a well under Section 28 that from 8/12 to the end of 3/13 did 24,483 BO & 4533 MCF of gas . One in 21 from 10/12 to the end of 3/13 did 13,433 BO & 2205 MCF

Thanks for the info Gayla. FYI - The well for section 9 is being drilled from the well site of section 8. See API# 35103245020000

Gayla

Where did you hear that Cisco sold it’s interest to Devon? I haven’t seen anything on this, but I sure am curious.

Thanks

Jordan,

Paperwork was sent out by Cisco to drill. That is the well we have been discussing on 9-21N-1E. Cisco then pulled out and the well was drilled by Devon instead. Before that, Cisco drilled across the road from my brother, which is a mile from that well and only completed one hole and messed it up somehow. We were told that Devon just bought out their interests in these wells and would come back in and complete the drilling.

May not be a cold hard fact :slight_smile: but seems to be the case.

John,

The well in section 8 is right on the south road. So if they send a drill hole south it will definitely be under 17. They started drilling there a couple of weeks ago.

I only provide visual info here :slight_smile: but one of guys here in the industry can probably tell you for sure.

Gayla

Does anyone know what the drilling plans are for Section 17-21 N-1E? I think Devon has a permit to drill. Might they us the rig in Sec. 8 just north of Sec. 17 to drill a horizontal well into Sec 17?

John Thornton

OCC is having a meeting on H Drilling Aug 22, Thurs at 6 p m in Perry High school Auditorium.

They have permits for 8 for a well under 8 ,and from 8 under 17 & 18 .