Lubbock County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I thought someone else might give the directions. Directions are not my long suit. I’ve been told 1/2 miles south of the Reese Boundary. Try Hartland Avenue to the South or it could be County Road 1100

My wife was in Lubbock today and went by the Ratliff well. She sent pictures of 3 oil storage tanks and 8 large water tanks. An office trailer was on the lot and the pump jack was pumping (hopefully oil).

Anyone know of local companies hiring drivers for hauling oil or produced water? I currently drive to Lamesa for my job and would like to be local.
Thanks

How about we do not insult each other. Sure there is a lot of unverified opionions on this forum and others. However, I did pull a production report for the month of June on the Preston report were it said, Gas 04 flared due to extended well clean up. I do not see completion reports yet.

Also, please respond to mario at majrresources dot com. Not sure if I am able to post email address on here?

Does anyone know what players are operating in Lubbock Co? Maybe a strong operator in each Quarter of the County? I have several scattered leases and need to sell them.

ratliff last word was that they were new battery tanks on location

Looks like four sevens has a discovery with their Abernathy well.

Looks like four sevens has a discovery near Abernathy.

Any idea about particulars like which zone or production numbers?

Well, it looks like all the recent wells have come up with zilch. Has anyone here in SE Lubbock County been contacted/leased to Santo Petroleum? Serious money being invested…

zilch on which wells I have not heard anything but I have been in loco hills nm what about the ratliff

Yes, the oil and gas analysts are all very optimistic etc. about Wolfcamp prospects, but the reality of it is that those prospects are not yet reality, and the experience of dry holes is forcing some of the operators to re-think this boom. Of course the petroleum geologists are gonna give rosy prospects, because that just feeds their business.

Until we see the Madra Grande discovery, I am not convinced.

It’s been well over a month since there has been any mention of Enduro.

Are any updates on Ratcliff available, gas flaring, oil or water trucks, any activity? What about the Preston unit?

Any activity on Price or Wuensche units? Pads bring built, Drilling rigs?

Thanks e dubose, I am really looking for information on the Enduro wells but any information in the area is helpful. I appreciate your update of Terry County, we also have minerals there.

larry will I will go by there in a few minute was dark when I came by last night jj four sevens is drilling 3 miles south and one east of cotton center Hale county I think that is the one your talking about will try and get rig info in a day or so

Sorry to report that the Ratliff equipment is being dis-assembled and moved. Apparently it was only producing water. While it was running, I saw only water trucks and never an oil tanker. The only item left is the pump jack.

The Preston seems to be producing. It has 4 500b collection tanks on site (and a new permanent 6 ft chain link fence).

No activity on the Price or Wuensche.

Thanks to both of you for the information.

what phill is saying is correct there was only a pump jack and a fork lift on location about 1 hour ago I was told friday that it had shut down again and that preston was ok still doing good did not here what the next move on the ratliff would be