Lubbock County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Posted my question in the wrong place…anyway, my question: Who says this well was completed in the Clear Fork? I may have missed something.

Dubose Any rumors regarding formation? Clearly not Clearfork. What have you heard about Four Sevens Hale Cty well? Dj

ok I will not sleep tonight if I Keep this to myself Now this is a rumor of what the well at lubbock was producing surley I am not the only that has heard this it flowed at 800 to 1000 bpd oil and is chocked back to 400 now I can sleep for a while this the stuff that causes night sweats Ha at least I will not be awake alone .if you have minerals close by good night

Stephen Long is correct. The Clearfork formation is limited and that is why it was never developed much at all. Everyone knows that there is oil there, but you also get 7 to 10 barrels of water with each barrel of oil out of that formation, and guess what…it is expensive to get rid of that much water, so don’t go wetting the bed just yet with excitement folks.

WOW… Buzzkill central… I had already started spending money in anticipation of a big fat royalty check… LOL

the well on woodrow road has a work over rig with 6 500b tanks and other equipment on location the oil co also have 4 more permits back to the west all at 11000 ft you tell me the cy jack lower wolf camp is not where the are working do your home work robert and come home to texas and tell us what your see this is the new oil patch. e DuBose

800 to 1000 bpd huh dubose! LOL…Yeah and dubose I think it was you who posted that you had heard a rumor that the Red Headed Stranger well was producing 600 bpd, and today the location of the Red Headed Stranger is sitting empty, vacated, nada, zippo… They took down the Christmas tree back in October and never came back to do anymore work on the the deserted well.

r0bert can you tell us the first name of the pumper on the read head the 600b was what the first frack crew said .

Hi dubose, Actually i was quoting what I thought you had posted. Did I get it wrong? It wouldn’t be the first time.

So, no one really knows anything about this Enduro well, or the Four Sevens (Phillips) well in Hale Cty?

dj

Need a landman for garza county

For anybody who does not know, the following web site is great for drilling down to the county you are interested in seeing leases, permits, and you can see sat. photos of the land wih the drill site on it.

Check it out, lots of useful info there.

http://www.texas-drilling.com/

I had family drive by the Enduro Ratliff well today and they sent me photos. No storage tanks were found. The pump jack, pits and mobile office were on the lot.

There were some questions recently on Four Sevens. It was announced yesterday that Four Sevens was acquired by Forge Energy out of San Antonio. Not sure of all the details on the deal yet. Forge’s primary focus to this point has been in Andrews County drilling San Andres and Clearfork horizontal wells with excellent results. They have also recently acquired property in Pecos and Gaines County. They are an EnCap funded company with deep pockets. They were in on the previous wells drilled by Four Sevens in Lubbock County. They seem to think they see something that Four Sevens has missed. Lets hope so.

Forge is also a customer of mine. I will be able to give reports on the production on the Lubbock County wells very soon.

Stephen, it was permitted for the Cy Jack formation. The bottom of the formation is reportedly to be at 10,500’, which I think would be too deep for the Clearfork. We may not know for sure until they file with the RRC.

If you go to the Enduro W-1 with the Tx RRC you will notice that under Cy-Jack, the initials LWCC are printed. This stands for the Leonard, Wolfcamp, Cisco and Canyon formations and was originally filed by Wagner and Brown in Terry County. Sounds Promising.

The Ratliff well on Woodrow Rd and Milwaukee was acidized less than 2 weeks(?) ago and then the pump jack was delivered and assembled, but not connected. It is now scheduled for hydro-fracking.

I think its a new field- “Cy-Jack”

I also think at 11,000 ft that the Strawn formation is at the bottom. I’m also very open to correction.

Stephen

It could also stand for Lower Wolfcamp C. Regardless, good stuff.

dj