Kingfisher County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Am curious as to who is leasing in sec 09 15n 05w. And what offers for leases acreage wise would be

Any thoughts on 17 18n 7W is this in any of the fun stuff that is maybe going to happen? Looks like permits going on (blake, chaparral are drilling wells nearby)

Hi Steve

Would it be possible to post a link to the Kingfisher Records Office please?

and do you have to pay for searches? as the one i visited today you had to pay, so i dont know if i am on the right site?

http://okcountyrecords.com/search.php?county=037

Best Regards

Geseppe

Jordan,

So you are saying all Hunton wells test that watery?

What about over in Section 16-T14N-R4W the (Horizontal Hunton) 1002A states. Pumping, 351 BOPD and only 121 barrels of water?

Jordan,

If it was the initial water production wouldn’t the test say “flowing” instead of “pumping”? Could be wrong on that but it would only make sense.

steve

the Hunton is known for it’s high initial water out put, but this rapidly declines leading to increased Hydrocarbons, take a look at the link below

i have also noted on many 1002A that although operators dont give oil output, they do mark the box asking if encountered oil? i presume they do this when the Well is Tight Hole status

http://reminiscencesofastockblogger.com/2013/04/22/a-look-at-the-ga…

Best Regards

Geseppe

Wish you and your investments the best. Hope you’re right about the 1002As.

Thanks Steve.

Steve there is talk that Gastar are in discussions with Ntog about buying out thier Kingfisher (Chisholm Trail) WI that they have with Ward? have you heard anything over there?

Best Regards

Geseppe

Steve, Should top lease offers be more than primary lease and what can be done to negotiate with the company that wants to top lease. example if primary lease was 300 acre should top lease also be 300 or should it be more.

Anthony, Top lease offers are tough to figure. There is a lot more info needed to help figure out which is best for the mineral owner. For example, is there a chance the company taking the top lease wont get the lease due to the current lease owner drilling by the time the primary term expires? If that’s the case then I would take their cash and run. Chances are that’s not the case. Send me a friend request and message and I will see if I can help with some more detailed advice.

Steve,

I sent you a request look forward to discussing it with you.

Steve

In response to your post on Friday, no, I am not saying all Hunton wells test with that high of water content, but probably 80% of them do. Like I said, I am not forecasting the production of the Husky wells in any form. Just throwing that information out.

Price of poker is going up in Kingfisher County. Lease offer made for $800 and acre plus 3/16 on minerals four miles west of Loyal on the blacktop. Don’t know what those legals would be. Mine are Sec 16, 17N, 9. My offer a few weeks ago was $400 an acre plus 3/16 which is what most of it was leased for by CHK a year or so ago…

Tim, That’s great news! Keep us posted on how it develops. Thanks!

Yeah that’s great. Who is the company taking the lease?

Looks like it’s a three year lease with a two year option with the option increased 20%. I’m not too crazy about the option but I am about the $800 an acre bonus.

Don’t know for sure. I’ll find out.

Kingfisher: Husky Ventures Inc.; Oliver No. 1-24H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 24-16N-05W; 20 barrels oil per day, 67,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 11,739.

Longfellow Energy LP; Shimanek 11 No. M1H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 10-19N-05W; 212 barrels oil per day, 734,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,573.

Longfellow Energy LP; Shimanek No. 10-M4H Well; NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 10-19N-05W; 425 barrels oil per day, 588,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 10,589.

Marathon was trying to get my lease but I signed with Turner who was representing the CHK/China company. I didn’t sign a lease when it was leased about two years ago and everybody around me did. So, my 60 acres was smack in the middle of all of it, and was probably one of the few left there that had not been leased.

No