Kingfisher County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Newfield has started paper work for section 2,11,16 in 15n-7w . They have not filed for pooling which would take a month + . They have filed nothing on 3-15n-7w. Nothing going on in the other townships you listed .

Isn’t Newfield the name for the Cheaseapeke-Chinese partnership to drill on all of CHK’s leases?

Ron, what is the name of the new partnership between CHK and China co?

Lane, I might suggest using Ralph Harrison in Kingfisher at Harrison McCLenberg law offices. He’s leased a bunch of land in this area and will get you the best deal. He’s who I used.

I recommend Ralph Harrison also.

I have interest in 8-17N-8W and 32-18N-8W. Has there been any activity in the area.

Ralph said all was quiet until a month or so ago. Jackforth leasing co contacted me about leasing for Marathon and then I got word that Newfield was leasing my section also. From reading the second quarter exploration report Newfield has been going great guns in the Cana Woodford shale with average wells up 40% and gross production of wells for 30 day average of 550 barrels per day

http://www.newfield.com/assets/pdf/@NFX_2Q13.pdf

It also states in their report that they are expanding on the north end of the Cana Woodford, which would be Kingfisher, Blaine and Dewey County. Are property is close to the KF and Blaine County line.

Newfield is the company that I leased to. Glad to hear it after reading their Exploration Report. Ours is in Sec 16, T17N, 9W which is two miles west of Loyal, one south and a half west.

Tim I don’t remember.

Tim is that BOE , BO equivalent on the 550B0PD where they figure 6 MCF of gas equals BO .

Campbell , For July, 18,103 BO & 227,752 MCF this is a multiunit well under two sections so divide that by two.

http://www.okladot.state.ok.us/hqdiv/p-r-div/maps/control-maps/king…

http://www.okgenweb.org/okprojects/kingfisher/kingfshr-33.gif

in response to Lane’s question re a locator map, Google Earth a app at http://www.earthpoint.us fits the bill perfectly. We had a demo at the last OK NARO meeting in Tulsa. Google earth is free and a subscription to the township and range app is $50/yr. This is a slick combo

My family has minerals in Section 1 19N 7W in Kingfisher county. We have an offer to lease, and we are wondering if anybody has an idea of what they are going for around there.

roughly where is that in Kingfisher County?

Tim, it is 2 miles north of highways 81 & 52 intersection in Hennessey and 1 mile west

I just leased my minerals to Newfield Exploration for 1000 an acre (60 acres) for a four year lease, 3/16 with no options. Most minerals in my area were snapped up by Cheasepeke a year and a half ago or so, for $400 an acre with 3/16 and no options. I didn’t take their deal, and thought I had missed out when they stopped leasing due to CHK’s troubles. Newfield apparently is expanding their Huntford play up into the Blaine/Kingfisher county line area, which is where our minerals are. We are two miles west of Loyal, one south and a half west. Marathon also tried to lease my minerals, and they were aggressive. Ralph Harrison is my attorney in Kingfisher and I would recommend hiring him to lease for you. He has relationships with most of the leasing companies and will get you the best deal. he will make sure your contract is in your best interest. Worth the money in my opinion. Good luck

Glad to see there is growing interest in the area. I have interest just off the blacktop 3-4 miles East. I haven’t seen much drilling close yet. It does seem to be creeping closer. I second your endorsement of Ralph Harrison. Well worth the money.

Thanks Tim! We are about 30 miles north of you, but it’s going to be worth a little more work to see about getting the $$ amount up.

Susan In 21-20n-6w they have a well that from 10/12 to 5/13 did 20,609 BO & 5,867 MCF gas. One in 25 from 4/13 to 5/13 did 11,523 BO . I would think that at this time you should be around $500 for 3/16 or no cash and 1/4 based on Pooling orders in your township and range. The terms of your lease are very important and you can take more then one option with your interest.

Susan, things are getting active in KF county. I have a friend in the business who is leasing for some companies. Send me a pm with your phone or email and I’ll have him get in touch with you. The more folks looking at your property the better…