Kingfisher County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Jordan and geseppe look over the rules of the forum.

Thanks, everybody!

sorry Ron, I need to check the rules myself I guess.

We have minerals 3 miles East of Loyal and we had a $500 offer from Chesepeake and Jim Ashford (405-315-3667) for $500 and 3/16 in March of 2012. Before we could negotiate a deal Chesapeake withdrew their offer. Mr. Ashford stood by his offer.

Is their any activity in the area?

Teresa I have some friends that are in that business and they can help you and may be interested in purchasing the minerals. Stamps Brothers Petroleum, Brian Stamps is 405-274-9089 and Justin Stamps is 405-308-9114.

Ron,

So sorry!! didn’t mean to abuse the system, just thought i was being Helpfull to Teresa and Tim.

Very Best Regards

Geseppe

I appreciate it Ron. I’ll give them a shout. I have not heard back from Jackfork Land yet.

I am also looking to lease water from some very large ponds I have. Do you know what the going rate is for fracking water these days?

No I don’t. Ask on Logan Co.

geseppe & Tim I think you were alright. Tim I know Brian . The Co.s below had a 1/5th option on some of their leases in 17n-9w . I don’t know what the cash bonus was. Chk has a lot under lease in 17n-9w.

TREAD ENERGY LLC PO BOX 5478 NORMAN, OK 73070

LAND LEASING SERVICES LLC PO BOX 54499 OKC, OK 73154

Hi, has anyone leased Minerals to Husky Ventures/Ward Petroleum or Payne Exploration? Would be pleased to here of any.

Best Regards

Geseppe

Husky Yes. The others no.

Hi Steve, thanks for replying, do you know any of the Well Names? the ones i am interested in are in the Chisholm Trail Prospect, wells Gritz, Bledsoe, Thrasher and Huntsburger, i am trying to match Production Rates to each well,to identify which Well is what, probably sounds strange? but the company in which i have shares NTOG Nostra Terra oil and gas, are not allowed by Husky to name the Wells, so all my info is what i research myself, and put together, so i dont always know if my research is correct, one way is to match production figures as released by Ntog, they are never fully true as i have found out by looking on OCC, and even then mostly figures are held back, as tight hole status. any info would be most helpfull.

Best Regards

Geseppe

Gastar is the company behind these wells. Husky is the Drilling Company. Griffith is their lease broker. Did you say you have a WI in these wells or the stock ticker does? If so they will be on the distributions list for the drilling report. That is the most accurate way to tell what the well is doing.

“Gritz” - 7-T19N-R8W, the 1002A did not mention any oil or gas production but did say the well was “pumping” 788 barrels of water.

“Bledsoe” - 28-20N-7W Garfield, the 1002A did not mention any oil or gas production but list the well “pumping” 1457 barrels of water.

“Thrasher” - 1-T19N-R8W, listed “pumping” 35 Barrels of oil a day, 5mcfpf & 126 barrels of water a day.

No well found by that operator named the huntsburger has been filed to date.

I also did not see any Oil & Gas lease assignments filed of record assigning NTOG or anyone else that wasn’t either Husky, Gastar or Griffith.

Hi steve, thanks for that info, no i dont have a WI the stock ticker does, wish i had!!! lol

steve are you sure Gastar are behind these wells? if that is correct then it is very interesting indeed!!!

Best Regards

Geseppe

Yes I am very sure. I would be cautious. I did a google search and saw the press releases that the ticker released. 2+2 did not = 4. They gave 10 day IP rates on a release in Feb. The first date of production on these wells was in April & June. Also said they paid 300K in leasing costs for a “large” position of 1,420 acres. If they have 20% then that would mean they are paying over 1,000 an acre lease bonus. I would never participate in a well that had no courthouse records of me doing so. Im not that trusting of a person I guess. That being said I can assure you these are not Ward wells and that they are Gastar/Husky wells. Very sorry if I should have sugar coated this more. I just did not want to paint a grey area.

The same press release said that Oklahoma is under developed compared to the surrounding states. Tell that to Harold Hamm, Tom Ward or Aubrey and see how hard they laugh.

Steve, once again thanks for the info, maybe i have not got the correct wells, its very difficult when they are not released, Ntog will only publish them as i,2,3 ect to date we have CT1 to CT5 it,s all very cloak and dagger.

I will have to take another look at my Well List, Do you know of any other Operator/Driller that Gastar uses in Kingfisher/Garfield/Logan?

And could you tell me how you connected Gastar to those Wells? as i have never seen them on any of the Paperwork on OCC.

Best Regards

Geseppe

From the assignment of oil and gas leases filed in Kingfisher County

Steve

Gastar/Husky is targeting the Hunton as opposed to the Miss/Wdf combo play. Those completion reports are often misleading when dealing with the Hunton due to the amount of water that’s initially produced from that formation.

I think Miss and Hunton Oswego. . but not sure what that means for us but assume its decent news?

Steve, you have been very helpful and i appreciate your help, it,s very difficult researching here in the UK as OCC blocks you out if you are from the UK, so every now and then i have to change my IP Adress to continue accessing thier website, i will have to see if i can take a look at Kingfisher County Records, sounds interesting.

Getting late here now so will say goodnight to you and enjoy the rest of your day.

Best Regards

Geseppe