Johnston County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Keep us posted as to the progress of the well

Sally

Barney 1-26H27 drilling at 10,011 feet today.

James

Thanks for the info, but is that good or bad that they have drilled 10,011

Thanks

Sally

Good news, no problems drilling. They are a little more than half way. Total depth is around 18,000 feet.

Does anyone know the status I-26H27?

Thanks

Sally Klang

Pipe got stuck around 10,200 feet and they had to sidetrack (cut a window and drill next the the existing pipe). They are now on track. Drilling at 11,000 ft. They lost about 9 days due to the sidetrack.

Hi Ginny G - if you are still following this forum - I know what your problem is on the Oklahoma Corporation Commission website. Your browser is blocking popup windows. You may see a message at the bottom of your screen notifying you that the pop-up blocker is working and giving you an option to click to see the options (allow once, or always allow). Hope this helps you!

Johnston: XTO Energy, Inc.; Bice No. 2-16H15 Well; NE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (BHL) of 15-04S-05E; 431 barrels oil per day, 1,386,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 13,807.

Hey-

Has anyone heard the status of I-26H27?

Thanks

Sally Klang

XTO Barney 1-26H27 (27-4S-4E) drilling at 13,295 yesterday.

Has anyone heard any progress reports on the drilling by Husky Ventures at Sec 24; Twp 2S; Rge 8E in Johnston County? All I see is the notification of well spud. Just curious what depth they may have reached and whether or not they have incurred any problems. Thanks,

Ginny G

XTO Barney 1-26H27 (27-4S-4E) drilled to TD yesterday. Waiting on Arkoma for the completion.

James

Thanks for the info on Barney 1-26H27. I hope this great well. Keep us updated.

Thanks Again

Sally

Does anyone know the status of Barney 1-26H27?

Sally

Seeing Sally's post made me wonder if anyone knows anything about the status of a well being drilled at the SE/4 of Section 24, township 2 South, Range 8 East in Johnston County. The latest I can find on it is a Notification of Well Spud dated 5/1/14. Seems as if there should be some subsequent activity reports. Thanks to anyone who is able to provide some information on this. Ginny

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/0307BAB8.pdf

This is the only well I could find in 24 and it is not in se4

Sally, the Barney 1-26H27 is pending drill out. I talked to their completions people yesterday and they couldn't give me a good estimate. I'll let you know when it starts flow back.

The Barney 1-26H27 is currently flowing back. No Oil/Gas yet. There was a horrible accident this past Wednesday on the location that killed one of the production guys. Please keep the family in your prayers. http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Worker-killed-on-oil-rig-in-Mann...

So sorry to hear about this. I know it can be a very dangerous job working on rig

I wondering if anyone knew the status of Barney 1 26-27H

Sally