Jackson County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Any updates on activity going on in Jackson County? Specifically 1S 23W?? Just curious if it is going to pick up around there.

Pipeline is in, compression station running and hooked up to all existing Wells. They are working there way north and east from southwest. Also working in 2s23w, 1s24w, 2s24w, furthest east and north is section 29 1s22w.

I own property in Section 30 Township 1S Range 22 West. I have a neighbor who I call every other week to see what the coffee shop talk has been He told me this morning that Eagle offered him $300 an acre to top lease a place of his one mile east of mine. He said they plan on drilling in September using Creta Water Supply. If it would only rain enough to fill up the tanks, he said water was the biggest reason they are not as active as they should be. Mine is leased out till December 2013. We'll see what happens.

Here is an interesting article starting on page 10 in the Shaker Shale by Maxwell Tilford,one of the operators in Jackson County.

http://www.ocgs.org/multicms_uploads/fckeditor/file/Shale%20Shaker%20-%20JUL-AUG%202011.pdf

Great article, thanks for posting link. Been watching this area for 2 years now and information has been hard to come by. Pipeline connection and lease expiration dates or option dates should get things hopping!

Lease should ne coming due between now and this time next year

Any one know the status of the Panther Energy-Pryor 29-2V well?

I found Permit and Spud Notification (10/30/2011) but nothing more. 29-2V leads me to believe it is a vertical well, either to be kicked off horizontal later or just a science well that was cored.

No pipeline, has generator and large oil tank, one of those you can tow. Drove by the other day. No reports filed on completion. Has large lined frac pond.

I know from exhibits filed and reading shale shaker that Barnett gets thicker to northeast till you hit Jackson-tillman fault zone. So far hatch is only Barnett completion. The rest to my knowledge have been Atoka Wells less one meramec vertical.

Thanks for the info, 7hr round trip for me to check on our farm. We are a couple of miles south of Pryor well. Brad Pryor actually has the surface leased for farming.

1002A

32 01s 23w

Hatch 2-29H

3400 ft lateral

completed on 17 Oct 2012

Initial 24 HR production

653 BOPD, 1056 MCFPD 1920 BWPD 58/64 Choke 49 gravity

A friend of mine has 320 acres, section 36-1n-21w. Isn't this Hogshooter country? Is that the Panther well on the Prior place?

Pat Jackson would like to lease. His number is 817-205-6938

36-1n-21w

The Panther well is on 29 1s 21w, have the tank batteries there but really do not know what they are doing or what the production is.

The Hogshooter is located up in Beckham county north on other side of the wichita mtn. They are drilling for the atoka and barnett in the Jackson and Hardeman areas.

Thanks , I'll pass the information on to Pat Jackson. He hasn't been on the property since August. Hasn't gotten anybody to return his calls.Just trying to find out what he's got. He thought he leased his property last yr but the gave him a unfunded draft.

Site drafts are a way for promoters to jackleg your property. Are fair deals out of the question in the oil patch now?

Hey does anyone have information about Apache oil and possible exploration either in Hardeman county or OK??

I talked to one of their land people a few weeks ago. He said they were lease poor at the time and have cut back in all but a few selective areas. Don't know where but said they were not interested in Jackson Co, Ok at this time.

They did pick up last 2 yrs of my option in Hardeman which surprised me.