Jackson County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Braker 1-33H

Section 33 01south 23west, Initial production 102A

771 BOD, 900 MCFD, 64/64 choke, 2100 initial shut in, Gas to Oil 1167

Atoka formation 4315 lateral

Pecan One,

Thanks for posting these #'s. Sounds real good.

Clint Liles

Does anyone know the current status of the GLB Braker well in Sec. 33-1S-R23W? Thanks, Julie Stanley

Started by Charles W. Stanley

by Pecan Oneon Thursday

Braker 1-33H

Section 33 01south 23west, Initial production 102A

771 BOD, 900 MCFD, 64/64 choke, 2100 initial shut in, Gas to Oil 1167

Should answer Julie's question. What is your source Clint?

Ed

Edgar,

I didn't post this. Pecan One did. IP sure does sound good on this well.

Clint Liles

Sorry Clint. Anyway it sounds like this well is a real producer. Let's hope for more of the same.

Ed

Hey guys, I confirmed these numbers with the Completion Report at the OCC website. There was a hearing at 9:00 this morning regarding the Application for Emergency Order filed by Tilford Pinson Exploration for Increased Well Density; they want permission to drill 3 more wells in Section 33. According to the Application "additional or new data has been obtained sufficient to show a substantial change in conditions or change in knowledge of conditions in that it now appears that the current well will not and cannot effectively drain all of the recoverable hydrocarbons in such common source of supply underlying the captioned property" (33-1S-23W).

Julie

Julie,

The old saying 'the more the merrier' should sound good to the mineral owner and the producer. DRILL BABY DRILL

Clint Liles

Clint,

I agree, DRILL BABY DRILL!! We are mineral owners.

Julie

Called the corporate commission

Pawnee: PetroQuest Energy LLC; Laird No. 1-35H Well; SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 35-23N-03E; 348 barrels oil per day, 680,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,647.

Anyone got any new news in the Eldorado area? Just curious if there are any new rigs going up.

Has there been any seismographing or 3D Geophys Imaging or other oil/gas activity in the east & southeast areas of Jackson County? How far east does the Eldorado oil/gas field seem to go?

Give some legals and I can check

Wondering about Geophys Imaging or seismograph/exploration activity in SE Jackson County in the area of T1S 19W & 20W & also T1N 19W (part of these may be in Tillman County).

Somebody just told me leases going for $500 but I don''t see anymore activity? I'm I missing something?

I sold a 5-acre parcel in 1983 but maintained ownership of half the mineral rights. I have a legal description of property but can not find the bill of sale. Is there a way to update mailing address with Jackson County without physically coming in to the County offices? Thanks in advance for any info. Jackson County has not responded to my emails. I know I can call them, but haven't done that yet. Any feedback is appreciated.

Paul,

http://www.jacksoncountyok.com/clerk.htm

Clint Liles

For everyone in these discussions....

Do NOT do business with Ferrell Oil out of Oklahoma City. We had an offer to purchase minerals in Grady County, 11-03-06. Jim Meyer with Ferrell said he represents a college endowment fund and wanted to purchase our property for the school. We negotiated a purchase contract with them and was asked to fax it to them with our signature so they could show it to the school to get funding to close the purchase. He said it would take 30 days to do a title opinion. They, however, never did sign the contract and return it to us.

As it turns out, they are a broker and do not purchase property for their clientele rather than look for a buyer once you agree to sell to Ferrell Oil. They will want to issue you a 30 day bank draft and if they can't find a buyer for your property in those 30 days, they just don't pay the draft. We negotiated to be paid by ACH/Wire Transfer.

We will find another buyer but DO NOT do business with Ferrell Oil out of Oklahoma City unless you want to sit around, be lied to and then never get the deal closed.

Also be wary of them doing business under another name.

Hello Everyone-I am originally from Cleveland Co, and have holdings there and in Grady Co. Just realized I hadn't signed up here where I also have some in 19-3N-20W and 24-3N-21W. Never have been contacted by anyone so far, FYI.

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.