Houston County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Tiger Stripe Resources, LLC?

The are good-to-go company. They have been working in the immediate Lovelady area leasing, both sides of FM1280 and east of TX19. Snoopy. Names will probably change when they get their drilling blocks/units leased.

‘Snoopy’ Trinity Co and HOU Co aerial well-site photos taken 18SEP14. Orlan Franks

‘Snoopy’ Trinity Co and HOU Co aerial well-site photos taken 18SEP14. Orlan Franks

ORLAN H FRANKS JR Amazing photos…thanks so much for sharing

Snoopy Images from 1st (top) to 6th (bottom) in posted photos:

1st image (top) is of XTO REVOLVER wsw about 3 miles from Pennington, and S of FM to Crockett.

2nd image from top is a new site-rig, blue & white, about 7-8 miles S of runway at Crockett Airport on way to Hanson#1

3rd image from top is XTO Pennington area, well named ABBY LANE. Appears to be getting ready for rework/drilling and serious fracking ops.

4th image from top is same XTO ABBY LANE

5th image from top is a new unidentified drill site being prep, in the dirt. Very large & deep pit adjacent. About 8-9 miles south of Crockett Runway end of 22 and on way to Hanson#1

6th and bottom image same as #5 above. In the backand left you can see the blue & white derrick in image #2 above.

When / how will we find out how successful these wells are?

Anyone heard of Augusta Land ? They’re from Oklahoma, but I don’t know if they’re working for EOG or for themseleves. They’re interested in our area about 12 miles Northeast of Pennington.

I took additional aerial photos this morning, Tuesday, 30SEP14. I have been unable to post the recent 20-25 photos due to changes made by this website administrator(s). On Monday, 06OCT14, I will announce latest photos. Each party wishing to see them must send me an e-mail to ofranks@consolidated.net advising of your interest. I will send the photos in my e-mail reply. NO COST TO ANTONE - THEY ARE FREE! photos attached t

I think it is a good idea to NEVER lease to a lease broker! Insist that they use the company name on the Lease. I feel that if the Landmen start out by Hiding who they are leasing for, it will just be the start of problems ahead.

Kaiser Energy Partners LLC, a company created to purchase, aggregate and sell mineral and royalty interests in Texas, wanted to make an offer to me for a small royalty interest I inherited which I was willing to sell for a modest sum. When the mineral and royalty deed finally arrived for my signature however, it included all known mineral interests I have in Houston county listed in exhibit A and any not listed in exhibit A. My mind is past its BEST BY date and this may be an honest error by Kaiser, but has anyone else had an experience like this?

I’m not familiar with Kaiser however I have often seen unscrupulous buyers put that in their paperwork.

Anyone been approached by Enbridge for their new “Ghost Chili pipeline” R.O.W.?

I googled Enbridge Ghost Chili pipeline and found nothing. Do you have any additional information? Do they plan on following their existing pipeline(s) through Houston and Trinity counties?