Jo Ann well information

You just did!
The Continental Suit was settled. Now as to receiving checks… I haven’t seen mine yet. Maybe someone else has gotten theirs.

@Kathlyn_McCaughna glad to see you’re getting the hang of things…

Martha: Any way to get a look at the terms of settlement? Anyone know what they are? Jim Brock

What is the context of “terms of settlement”? This is on the general thread, so not sure what exactly you are asking about. Martha

Ah, didn’t follow the thread up far enough. The terms are available online. I think this is the correct link. The wells listed are in an addendum or in the case documents if I remember correctly.

Strack vs Continental Settlement

Strack vs Continental Settlement

Martha: Thanks a heap. Looks like a long delay if they are going to review every single lease agreement. I know that there are material differences among four of my leases with CLR. JimB

But I still don’t know how to post an original post. I can only reply to others’ posts. Somewhere there must be a form in which to type a post. Or maybe it’s one of those assorted icons at the top of this???

Has anyone actually gotten any money yet?

Good morning Kathlyn… Go to the main page and at the top click on ‘County Index’…then scroll down to Oklahoma Mineral Rights…click on that and…then scroll down to Stephens County, Ok…and at the top right of the page it says NEW TOPIC.

Good luck… Clint Liles

Hi There-

I have some interests with continental. How do I know if I was included in the suit?

Thanks-

Kyle

Thanks, Clint. It’s good to see another familiar name amidst all this confusion.

Another way to start a new topic @Kathlyn_McCaughna is to type C for “Compose”. If you forget you can type ? to get a list of all of the keyboard shortcuts.

It is a bit confusing that the “New Topic” button scrolls away, but it’s at the top of most every page.

I agree with you Kathlyn…I have now learned how to check my messages and reply to messages and now how to type a new topic but I still miss the wall where you could read everyone’s comment in your county and be able to comment to it or something else. I’m getting the individual emails but can never tell to whom they are talking. I used to only get emails from individuals who were writing privately to me. The rest were all under the emails with the title of the mineral rights forum.

Linda, Those old walls are being restored. Kenny isn’t through with all of them yet. They are locked down from the old site, but new ones are active. For example, if you go to Grady County, you will see the old Grady County, Oil & gas Discussion archives. Those are the old ones so you can see what was happening before the switch over. Then above it, you will see the Grady County, OK General Discussion. That is the new one.
You can go to the Search (magnifying glass) up in the upper right corner and type in the word “archives” and see which ones are posted. Turn off the little white box if it is on. If you type in “discussion”, you will see which counties have the new ones turned on.

Linda Rigtracker, I’ve never felt so lost.

It took me a couple of weeks of just pushing buttons and seeing what they did. Now I love the new site. It gets easier.
For example, I just learned today that we were limited to five emails a day, so was wondering why I didn’t see as many as I expected. I can find all of them by looking at the three bars next to my initial in the upper right corner and hitting Latest.

1 Like

Saw that for the first time today as well…

Never noticed being limited to 5 emails a day. Felt like I sent more than that many times or was that what was happening when I’d type a post and it wouldn’t post when I hit the post button? I didn’t think so because sometimes I just retype it and it would post.

Me too Vicki. I have a feeling that’s why we don’t see Hutch and many of the other posters we were familiar with.

Sure is nice to see a little chatter again. Almost like the good old days. :sunglasses: