Ellis County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I don’t know about the odds but I got some production info on the well in 6 and it was not close to test on completion report. Dec. 07 to Sept. 2012 46,458 BO & 56,458 MCF of gas.

We have 4 Lorene wells in sec 12 20N 26W. Can you give me any info on them? I saw drilling complete mid-Jan. When wells are so close, are they at different drilling levels to keep from interfering with each other?

Also, is there a way I could get ariel photos of the wells on our property? any ideas of the cost?

What are the odds that there will be any more drilling on Section 6, Township 19N 22W?

Odds look pretty low to me.

Ellis: Chesapeake Operating Inc; Laura 32-20-26 No. 1H Well; S1/2 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 32-20N-26W; 403 barrels oil per day, 981,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 12,972.

PermitEllis: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Kenchar 2-19-25 No. 1H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 02-19N-25W; TD 14,000

Question- is it OK to put the water from fracting on the surface? I have a farmer who wants to use the water for hay. Drought and all.

They have wells all around it. In the pooling for 36 they were ordered to offer $1600 for 1/8th , 1500 for 3/16th 400 for a 1/5th or no cash and 1/4th so they got something going on.

Has anyone heard of any plans to drill in Ellis 25-20N-25W?

Brian can you call me at the # in the friend request in the upper right hand corner of this page

What would be a fair per mineral acre selling price in Ellis 25-20N-25W?

Not yet still researching what is going on with all the avail information. May or may not have anything there just seeing if it is worth investigating. Any numbers?

I understand but i may need to spend some money on this and don’t want to if there is no return. The selling value would be a worse case guide. Can you provide a range?

What makes it hard is that this is just getting started so it is hard to know the value. I have an example I did for another party that was thinking about and offer to buy her interest . After we talked she change her mind about selling. Numbers ? Three times the annual income. But you don’t know how many well or the production they will have. So how you going to know the income ?

Area of concern is cost versus worth. If it cost me $2,000 to aquire 2 net acres is this a wise investment

Is it in 25-20n-25w. Just shooting from the hip I would say yes. Is it leased now or will you be able to lease it ?

Thanks for the help. I will give you an update as soon as I have more information. Thanks Again

i have royalties in Ward county Texas. recently the /bbl price is anywhere from 10-15% lower than the WTI. When i questioned this from Anadarko, they said it had to do with something called the Argus WTI differential. it appears that it has to do with a glut in oil which impacts the storage amounts. This is a pretty big hicky. Anybody else having this problem?

we have a lease outstanding that expires in May of this year. the property is Sec 32,T19N,R23. There does not appear to be much activity in that Township. Anybody know of permits or lease renewals in that area?

http://newsok.com/chesapeake-energy-selling-oklahoma-acreage-to-chi…