Ellis County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I am filling out the 2012 Ag Census. It asks me my estimate of the land worth. I don’t have a clue. Could anyone give me a rough est on the price per acre in Ellis? Thanks!

Ruger 6-4H 35-045-22692 is what I found. The pooling showed Shari L. Hammond, 3703 Gaston RD. ,Greensboro,N.C. 27407 as an owner of an interest . I can only go back to 03 on county records on line. so I can’t find much there. curiouser and curiouser is that a movie line from Cimmaron ? What decimal interest do they show on you check. The M stands for thousand Cubic ft. of gas.

that would be determined by several factors. surface would be one price and mineral interests would be another.

Wallace Barrel of Oil a Day. I 'll see what I can find.

Ron:

This is getting curiouser and curiouser :). I found the information on the well you described: Ruger 6-4H well API 35-045-22692 but when I looked at my Royalty check stub it was paid on RUGER 4H-6 API3508-350319. What do you think is up with that? Can the same well have 2 different API numbers? I also found that when the well was completed it regestered 568 MCFPD - I guess that’s gas.

On the Ag census…we own both, the land and the mineral rights. Any rough estimates are OK.

Hey Ron:

“Curiouser and curiouser!” is a quote from Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland :). The decimal interest is shown as 0.00766900.I also found the original letter from Panther Energy Co. and they reference the well asRuger 4H-6, Well #35319, Sec 6-19N-22W, Ellis County, OK. They also tell us that we hold interese in 25.69334 net mineral acres. Everything seems to check out except two things: 1) The check stub references the property as " 3508350319 Ruger 4H-6". That looks to me like a different API # than the one in Ellis County. 2) When I looked at the Oklahoma Corporation Commission’s Unclaimed Escrow Accounts web site the amount of money listed was $20,254 which is quite a lot less than the $11,000 that we got. I am following up on both of these issues with Panther. Thank you so much for your comments and assistence.

Wallace

That well is on 640 acre spacing with 3/16th royalty so your decimal interest would be about 26 acres. . The # on the check may be a Co. well # not an API # . You may have money at Unclaimed account yet .

My family owns acreage in Ellis County. Sec 20-20N-24W. Has anyone heard of any wells plans in that area???

Roger there are wells all around you, 19 and 28 have good wells . Chesapeake leased in 20 as late as 2/6/12. Who knows what they are going to do . When does your lease expire ?

Ellis: Crawley Petroleum Corp.; Berryman No. 6-29H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 28-17N-24W; TD 14,800.

Crawley Petroleum Corp.; Miller No. 8-28H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 28-17N-24W; TD 14,800. Permits to drill

Well, I have written to the Panther Energy Co. LLC and have received their response. They tell me that the number on my royalty check stub is not an API number but is the accounting number they use for the well. Gotta accept that answer. Second, they tell me that our interest was “pooled” by an OCC order (#544581). I don’t know what that means. Next , they tell me that in that order we were awarded a bonus of $150 per net mineral acre and that that money has been escheated to the state and that I have to go to the OCC to collect it. My questions would be these:

1. Why would that bonus money be escheated to the State?

2. Why was a Pooling order required in order for us to perfect our interest in the well?

3. Aparently, we made a default election not to participate in the well. If we had participated how would our royalty position be different?

4. What part of the OCC do I contact to gain payment of the escheated funds?

I would appreciate any assistance on these matters.

Thank you,

Wallace

Thanks Ron, I think the middle of next year

I found 3 Bronco wells and 3 Steelers wells under 26 & 35

Send me a friend request in the upper right hand corner of this page and I will give you my # I have some more info that will help.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/003577C9.pdf

http://www.occeweb.com/MOEAsearch/

Wallace if you have not found them this might help.

Thank you. Do you have any suggestions on how to find out what amount of money they are making?

My grandmother had mineral rights in Section 26 and Section 35 of Township 20 Range 23 Ellis County. I am wondering how to easily find out the names of the wells and how much they are producing. The names might be Bronco 1 & 2 on section 35, and Steelers 1,2,3,4 on 26 and maybe more. I would like to get a link to a site that will give me detail by year. Can anyone help me with this?

When they start drilling.

Can someone explain what a well spud is?