Carter County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Its too early yet for public information. The Dixon is turning into a good well. The completion report was completely bogus…less than 10% of frac load recovered when they did that test. As of a few weeks ago it was doing a little over 300 bbl/day and about 4300 MCF/day. I heard the Taylor Made tried a new completion technique that they were not pleased with, but don’t know any details. Taylor Made did 3500 bbl oil in July, and no reported sales in August, and I suspect they may be trying to recomplete it, but that is just speculation. I cant get any gas numbers on it. As for finding the information…you have to go to the Ok Tax comm. site and get the PUN number for the well, then you have to download the purchaser reports from the OCC website, then go through those to find the wells PUN and that will report oil about two months after the production month. Haven’t figured out how to get timely gas numbers. Rick Howell taught me that trick.

Bob, Thank you!

Can you help me out on this

• I went to the OK Tax Comm and found the PUN for the TaylorMade & the Dixon

• I have gone to OCC website, but I am not able to find where I can download the purchaser reports so that I can use the PUN to find the TaylorMade & Dixon

Bob can you provide some guidance/a link to where I go on the OCC website

Thanks!

Larry

Bob Thanks for Update about Dixon …

Larry,

You need to search on the “purchaser” not the “operator”. Enterprise will be the purchaser through July under number 22275. Recently Continental moved sales to Sunoco (21108) on several of their wells. This is unfortunate for us as Sunoco reports about a month later than Enterprise.

In the production date, you can use a % wildcard to make the search a bit easier. %2014 will show submitted forms for the year. With the dates listed, you can tell about when to expect the next months form.

Larry , Could you please share what ever you are able to un cover about Dixon …

Thanks in advance ,

Steve

Bobs thanks for you post and the website link

Steve I would be happy to post what I find

Though I am having trouble getting any data from that website http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGProd.aspx

I can get to it but all the searches I have tried come back with no results. I have tried to different internet browsers, but no luck. I am sure it is a user error (my fault), but I have not had any luck yet finding the production data.

So may be you or Bob can try it and tell exactly what to key in.

Bob can you help me out again and tell exactly what you key in or maybe send a screen image of what you entered. I have tried a variety of different ways of entering the search criteria, but it comes back with no results

Thanks Again - Larry!

Here is information about the Operator CONTINENTAL Operator # 03186

Dixon

**PUN #: **019-214230-0-0000 API: 35019260410000

Taylor Made

**PUN #: **019-213342-0-0000 **API: **35019260030000

Rick thank you very much for the information, as it did help!

Steve, I am pretty sure that I was doing the search correctly, and I could not find anything out on the Dixon. I used Enterprise 22275 as the purchaser and also Sunoco 21108 as the purchaser. I brought up the most recent reports and scrolled down looking for the Dixon PUN# 019-214230 and did not find it. Maybe someone else might have better luck then I did and can post something.

Larry ,thanks for your efforts … Land people said Lawyers were working on a division order… me thinks there is something rotten in Demark ! LOL

All three wells including the Danny are producing around 125 bbl oil a day for each one. Gas figures not avail. The Danny is 33 3s 2 e. I think the other two are 28 and 29.

Sect 29-30 t-4,South ,range 3 East. We leased to recon Resources,LLC for 750 per ac and 20 per cent royaltys on Oct 15. Just received a very large check today Same type lease with exhibit A included. the future looks good with this outfit compared to XTO. SID

Do oil companies have to pay you back money in suspense from the date your deed was FILED on mineral rights or the date they received the deed? They are telling me it is from the date they received, which is a difference of about $38,000. I’m probably going to hire an attorney but I wanted to start here. Thanks!

Can anyone on this forum find out if forced pooling has occurred in the following sections located in Carter County Oklahoma.

Section 20 5S 2W

Section 30 5S 2W

Section 26 5S 3W

Continental Resources is currently drilling in this area.

Thanks,

Dennis Sloan

I believe I saw something a month or two ago saying that Continental was working toward drilling in 8-3S-3W, but now I can’t find what I thought I saw. Anyone know about this. Thanks

Bob Titley,

Thank you very, very, much for your response to my concerns regarding forced pooling in Sections in question located in Carter County Oklahoma. The information I received from you is most helpful. I live in Ardmore, Oklahoma which is the Carter County seat. If there is something I may help you with please let me know. I have sent you a friend request.

Dennis K. Sloan

Ardmore, Oklahoma

Dennis: Continental has a pooling application filed in 26-5S-3W that was protested on 11/4 CD 201406713, so no order yet. I cant figure out 30-5S-2W…Continental has filed apps for a multi unit horizontal in 30 & 31 but I cant see where there is a pooling app or order for 30…there is a 160 acre pooling by Yale OIl form June 2014. Do you have old production there? In that case you are HBP and would not be subject to pooling. Don’t see anything in 20-5S-2W. I do know that Continental land people are overwhelmed with work and can’t keep up. I had a well that is completed and producing and no pooling yet.

Can anyone on this forum check on forced pooling in Section 23 5S 3W Carter County Oklahoma.

Happy to help Dennis…I didn’t have this forum or anything like it when I started out learning minerals, and made some mistakes. But learned from em.

Bob Titley,

I have another request. When you have time and if you don’t mind would you please check to see if any forced pooling has been initiated in Section 23 5S 3W Carter County Oklahoma.

Dennis Sloan

I still see nothing on Commission reports about Dixon . Land Folks are not returning calls … I am tempted to take a road trip and do inspection and see whats going on … You would think Continental would communicate something to all involved !

Dennis,

I am wondering if there is forced pooling going on in Sec 23 5S-3W also.