Carter County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

What is the legal description for location of the Dixon we’ll?

Anyone have the production numbers on sec 28 well next to our sect 29=30. thanks Sid

Sid that well was actually drilled into section 21 and is gas only. Jeff

Sid, no XTO is not doing anything in that area right now. They are looking for oil and all of the wells they’ve drilled in that area have been gas only. Jeff

Thanks!!

Sidney,

Please state section, township, and range in your posts so the rest of us can keep up with the conversation.

Jeff = is there any permits pulled in sect 28 at this time

Rick, he’s talking about sections 28, 29 and 30 in 4s 3e. Jeff

Has anyone recently leased in Section 32-2S-3W? Thanks

Hello all just discovering this not sure of exact location any help or guidance on location would b appreciated S26 T3S R3E W2 NE SW NW

Thanks Rick for posting completion on Dixon well … as you have said that reported reflected production before they cleared Fracking fluids ? I did note that they drilled 3,000 feet deeper than their initial purposal .

It seems that I have to have information to get information out of the OCC web page. Is there a way to find out if wells have been drilled in the NW/4 of 6-3s-3w? This would help me a lot to wrap my arms around a clouded issue of mine. Your help is deeply appreciated.

I’m not seeing any production in 6-3S-3W Stephen.

Does anyone have information or status of Mauldin?

Steve: That Dixon well is coming in real well. It looks like it’s going to be a good well.

Walter, please give location info. Or you can look it up here: use leading zero if necessary

maging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGWellRecords.aspx

Hi Bob, we never did hear any more on the TaylorMade and the Dixon in 03S & 03W.

Do you have any oil & gas numbers on what the TaylorMade and Dixon might be producing?

And if you do can you tell me where I can find that information, and thank you!

Here is the Mauldin info.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD22698.pdf

Thanks,

Walter

Bob T. You can’t tell much about production till approximately 50% of flow back is completed.

Here is the link to find purchaser reports. http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OGProd.aspx You put in the purchaser number, then enter the month under production date (i.e. august = 08/2014) Then you get a downloadable ODF which in some cases is quite large. You have to get the purchaser number form the tax commission site…it takes a little detective work on a new well…but usually the same operator has an older well in the area that has the same purchaser. Pretty much everything I want in this area is either Coffeyville, Sunoco, Enterprise or sometimes Plains Marketing or Phillips 66