Bent County, CO - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

how many net mineral acres do you have

also what section are you in

The County Assessor can tell you who the surface owner is, they are often interested in buying regardless of the leasing environment.

11,000 nma in 24 & 25 s 50 & 51w

Any details of who may be leasing in

33-25-52

if you are in sec. 24 & 25 what township are you in. I take it that your in range 51 & 52. a section has 640 a/c a township has 36 sections

Richard, I may have someone interested in your minerals. Please email the legal descriptions to smithroyalties@gmail.com.

We are in many sections in 24s 50w and 25s 51w we have 11,880 nma

Lia I emailed it I

Interesting, still want minerals. Any good news about the Brown well or more drilling around there? Thanks

Can someone please send a link to the completion report on the brown well

I understand Chesapeake bought 10 well from Chama oil & Mineral and the Brown well 28-24-49 being one of them.

A friend of mine who can’t navigate computers has asked me to see if I can locate a company interested in buying his mineral rights that are currently leased. Don’t know who holds his lease but he says he has over 500 acres with sites spread out. Anyone out there who can help me locate a potential buyer of some or all of his rights for this gentleman could contact me as a go between. Thanks

Dean have you listed them on the MKT PLACE ABOVE I have listed several places to lease on the site and have leased several of them. There is a place to offer them to sell

Thanks Carolyn and Ray; I will post the info for him and go from there. Many blessings to you and all who have helped us in Bent County including those professionals who have offered free info that otherwise would be very costly.

Looks like things are dead as far as near term drilling is concerned in Bent County. Someone local asked me what the going rate for leased property to SELL outright was and I don't have a clue. Can't believe any landmen would be offering anything at this time. Rumor is that one well will be drilled in northeast (a little central) Bent County in the spring but that is all. I would appreciate a heads up if anyone knows of a fairly recent SALE price (numbers only of course and no confidences broken) to pass along to this friend. Regards to all.

Where will this spring well in northeast be drilled in location to last years Brown well? Am curious how close they will be to each other & where in Bent county.

Thanks.

Dan, Not sure; I was only given some vague info perhaps because of their desire not to give away too much info for their own reasons. Also, I do not know where the Brown well was...nor would this person. Thanks for responding. I will continue to keep my ears open.

Thanks Dean, the Brown well is at 28-24-49 & that is about 9 miles straight south of the east side of John Martin Reservoir. Brown is at central within 1 to 2 miles & 3/4 eastern side of Bent county. Hope this helps. At 70 it is easier for me to find something on a map then drive down to often!

Thanks Dan; at 73, I am at least 3 years slower than you. I have contacted that friend with the question and told her it would be good to give us some hint on that location and she understood. She said it is close to the Brown well in that it is just a couple of miles north of the John Martin Reservoir and just a tad to the west of the dam. That would seem to be good for her IF they do drill this spring AND they find something. She said she would make me a great big steak if they strike and want to drill on hers too. Thanks again. Dean P.S. She offered to make you a steak too...how do you like yours cooked?