Anyone with experience in the Eagle Ford?

Gary Rigdon said:
That's low on our list of things we'd like to see there. if it were a part of a package to lease the entire 7 acres left besides the present 1 acre being leased it would be more attractive. Obviously we'd like to do a single deal for it all.....Gary

Texas Landman said:
Would you consider a salt water disposal well located on you property? Rents to you run 500 to $1000 / mo?

Are there any figures as to the probability of a single well in Eagle Ford (McMullen County) hitting oil?

Attention Landmen !!

My family has 820 acres that will be availiable for leasing Oct. 2011 in Zavala County near Crystal City Texas.

Contact if interested.

Brian, My ranch is 8 miles west of crystal city just north of 393. My ranch is up for lease in 2 weeks. I have been contacted by several landmen and have offers on the table. Who have you been leased with in the past? Where exactly is your land? And I have an producing Eagle Ford Well on my place. We should talk.

Brian,

If you have a producing well on your property, why is your land coming up for lease?

Carter

There was a spill during the frack stage which resulted in a lawsuit which ended my lease as to all the acreage except the Well Tract of 280 acres. The remainder of 1,043 acres is up. I hope to lease the remainder to a responsible company.

Very interesting, thank you for sharing and best of luck to you!

Carter

You need to be realistic when negotiating a lease for small acreage. The companies do want a lease, for a small un leased tract in the middle of their otherwise leased acreage can create problems, but there is a cost/benefit to it all that creates a cap on how much they are willing to lease it for. I have heard of more than one greedy landowner in the Newark area that has been forever cut-off and will never be leased because they were pushing the bonus to record levels (in one case it was $28,000 per acre).

You do need to stand up for yourself and do some research. While there are some villians out there, most landmen I know are honest and will give you a fair deal. In the long run it doesn't pay to do otherwise.

John Fine

Mason Research Consultants

I’ve also got a colleague that is trying to help some friends of the family with their acreage. 8500 acres or so roughly … I’m not with a leasing group. Any ideas on whom may need to visit with to lease or negotiate? Acreage is in SE La Salle.

Scott Smith said:

I have mineral rights for lease in McMullen Co - 2600 acres. send email if you're interested.

DW said:

I am currently leasing in McMullen, LaSalle and Webb Counties. Can you give me an idea where the acreage is?

Brandon Sneed said:
I've also got a colleague that is trying to help some friends of the family with their acreage. 8500 acres or so roughly ... I'm not with a leasing group. Any ideas on whom may need to visit with to lease or negotiate? Acreage is in SE La Salle.

Scott Smith said:

I have mineral rights for lease in McMullen Co - 2600 acres. send email if you're interested.

DW said:

I am currently leasing in McMullen, LaSalle and Webb Counties. Can you give me an idea where the acreage is?

How do I reach you with the details?

DW, send me an email, thanks - Scott

Brandon,

I am a lease/land broker who represent several different clients. Depending on where in La Salle your friends acreage is located I might have an interested buyer. Please feel free to contact me or have your friend contact me. My phone number is 832-755-7684 (cell) and my email address is cas@synlm.com. I will need to see a plat of the acreage before determining which of my buyers could be interested. I look forward to hearing from one of you soon.

Take care,

Cas

Brandon Sneed said:

I've also got a colleague that is trying to help some friends of the family with their acreage. 8500 acres or so roughly ... I'm not with a leasing group. Any ideas on whom may need to visit with to lease or negotiate? Acreage is in SE La Salle.

Scott Smith said:

DW said:

Cas, if you are still in the business I am looking to try to do something with some mineral rights we own in Goliad county, do you think you could talk to me about this when you have some time.

Thanks
Cas Atchison said:

I am a landman/broker with over 5 years experience in South Texas and have been working the Eagle Ford since it's discovery. I would be more than happy to talk to you or anyone about your family's minerals.

I am looking at ALL Mineral, Royalty, Lease, Production and Drilling Prospect Opportunities in the Eagle Ford Play. We pay TOP DOLLAR !!!

Send all deals my way for a Freee Evaluation and Quick Response !

Thanks !

ES

We have 5 acres in Goliad , Goliad County and am aware its in the Eagle Ford Shale, can you work with this size acreage?

Texas Landman said:

I am looking at ALL Mineral, Royalty, Lease, Production and Drilling Prospect Opportunities in the Eagle Ford Play. We pay TOP DOLLAR !!!

Thanks !

ES

Texas Landman,

What's your evaluation about the 8 acres at Google lat lon coordinates 28.4296,-99.211199 just outside of Cotulla on RR624. You had asked before if we'd consider a salt water disposal well. There's actually one very close by on someone else's property. El Paso is drilling a well about a mile north, the Newman 9H. Seems there's another already surface location about 1/4 mile ne of the property, Thanks......Gary

Texas Landman,

I am a land services & lease broker myself. I have several different leases available for purchase in Dimmit, DeWitt and Atascosa Counties. What is the best way to get in touch with you? If you'd like, please give me a call. My number is 832-755-7684 (cell) and my email is cas@synlm.com. I would like to discuss your buying parameters with you at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Cas Atchison, RPL

Gary Rigdon said:

Texas Landman,

What's your evaluation about the 8 acres at Google lat lon coordinates 28.4296,-99.211199 just outside of Cotulla on RR624. You had asked before if we'd consider a salt water disposal well. There's actually one very close by on someone else's property. El Paso is drilling a well about a mile north, the Newman 9H. Seems there's another already surface location about 1/4 mile ne of the property, Thanks......Gary

ES, how do I reach you?

Please everyone, indicate who you're replying to - these two dimensional discussion boards can be confusing.

Paul Guerrero said:

We have 5 acres in Goliad , Goliad County and am aware its in the Eagle Ford Shale, can you work with this size acreage?

Texas Landman said:

Thanks !

ES