Woods County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Herbert. They are approved to drill one horizontal Mississippi wells in the west half of each section.

Does anyone know what Chesapeake Operating is doing in Sec 4-27N-17W and Sec 10-27N-17N in Woods County?

Nick do you have a source for reported sales on all wells ?

It has been Pooled . You should have got notice of Pooling . What name was the interest recorded under.

Did he pass it in a will ?

You pay your share of the cost of the well and you get the 8/8 or your full share of the well. Under these wells 1 acre would pay 1/640th of the total cost and get 1/640 of the well production.

Ron, Okay thanks. Probably not recommended for a newbie like me, lol. We are leased in all but one section I just found out about anyway.

I am so new and so confused. All I have is my section number and I don’t see it mentioned anywhere here but would like to know if they are drilling there. Do you know anything about T28N, R17W, Sec 24?

Any help will be appreciated. And thank you all for participating in this group!

Lora, Looks like a new Chesapeake HZ MSSP well (Little 24-28-17 #1H) is producing. 1st sales 4/12. Has reported sales of 5,381 BO & 196,560 MCF through July 2012.

Here is the Pooling

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/03012402.pdf

Yes he did. George was my Father, Doris and Alice my Aunts and MM my uncle. Edgar O is my Grandfather. I don’t know who those Greene’s are. But they did NOT mail me anything or tell me about a hearing to pool it and they were in touch with me before this. I’m not happy about that at all.

Section 12. I guess there was a trust from my grandfather that we didn’t know about. I have a copy of the general warranty deed that a cousin sent me. Problem is what I compute our acres to be and what her landman said are two different amounts! Like you said, no reason to rush into anything!

Lora Did your Grandfather pass after you dad ?

Herbert In Aug 2011 Pooling Order for Sec 1 ordered the Oil Co. to offer $400 for 1/8 ,350 for 3/16, 50 for 1/5 or no cash and 1/4 . They got a well that tested 139 BOD and 1476 MCF. They Pooled Sec. 4, 6/25/12 they were ordered to offer $650 for 3/16 or 400 for 1/5. They drilled well and have filed no completion report yet. Sec. 10 was Pooled Oct 16 and they were ordered to offer $1200 for 1/8, 1100 for 3/16 or 1000 and 1/5 . they have started the well.

So where do I go to see if they owe me money? I am clueless as Chesapeake quit talking to me. They made their “effort” I guess but never came through with a lease. Just talked about it.

Herbert, the Mack 10-27-17 1H was spud on 10/31/12! We went to OK in early Aug to see the well on sec. 4. They were getting ready to frac it and said it would be going into production. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good well lol! I think we may be related, my Dad’s name was Charles S. Melkus. I would like to talk to you and hope you will accept my friend request.

I inherited it from my father George Dryden

Actually it came from my Grandfather to my father and his siblings. They are all passed away and there are two cousins we cannot find. I’m not sure if they are alive or not and that is why they didn’t finish with me I guess. I have 2 siblings and the cousins are John and Joan Kintzi. (twins in their late 70’s if they are alive. Last known in Bakersfield, Ca. That’s all I know.

Thank you, I will try to understand it. lol

My Dad died in LA in 1961 and I don’t know if there was any probate.