Woods County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

sorry it was ron…

t y roy for the info

Try the Woods County Clerk regarding property titles / mineral rights… All surface and mineral right holdings should be recorded there. When I contacted them the person who I talked to was very helpful. If you can give him the grandchildren’s names etc. you should be able to figure out what is owned by who. Good luck.

Joni Gray

section 4 has a pooling hearing June 12 .Did not see your name. Is it under someone else or have you leased it?

Thank you Ron. It is under my Father’s name, Charles Melkus. My brother, sister and I are his heirs. We are not leased in any of the sections and I am not sure what to do next. Should I go to the hearing? I have been reading posts on this site for a couple of months, but it is a lot more complicated now than when my Dad was around!

Need leasing help/information for Woods County, OK. We have small mineral interests in sec 3,4 and 10, 27N 17W. I would like help negotiating a lease and would really appreciate any information concerning activity in those areas. Thank You!

Stacy I’ll see what I can find.

I’ll get you more info. Do you know were the pooling notice might have been mailed?

Stacy several days after the hearing the occ will mail an order to owner on record with several options to chose from.The options are based on leases in the eight sections around the pooled section. You have 20 days from order date to pick an option. So there is time for thought. On occ where you got the notice it has Applic. that will list owners who have not leased. The Order will also be put there. If you would like my # Friend me in the upper right hand corner of this page and I’ll get it to you. I’ll look for some option info.

Ron, my dad lived in Colorado and passed in 1991. I am guessing that any notices were sent there. I am in AZ and did not receive anything. I was able to print the notice from the OCC website so at least I have that information!

Thank you Ron! I really appreciate your help and this forum is such a great source of information.

My family own 160 acres in Woods County, OK. We have an oil well located Section 2, 28N-14W (Thompson 1-2). This well has been leased for several years and we hardly get any royalities from it. Where can I find information about the plays in Woods county, and where they are located within the sections? Also is there a website I can check on the production of our well? Thanks for your help.

You can contact the Okla Tax Comm. they can help you get production info. after you fill out some paper work.

Shelly Your first well was not that good it tested at 12 b.o.d.& 77 m.c.f. (77 thousand cubic feet). .http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DCF407A.pdf

Ron, thank you for your quick replys. I am afraid the first link you gave me required me to input info. I could not find info on my paperwork that shows what I need to put in. Just call me a green newbie. Thanks again.

Shelly they are asking to drill another well in 2.http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

I sent another link for the new well, it was the last one I sent.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/OCC4293606.PDF Try this for new well.

Completion report filed for 5-28n-14w T-Rex 2H-5 tested 304 BOD & 288 MCF . T-Rex 3H-5 tested 435 BOD & 1325 MCF .

Woods: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Dixie 26-28-15 No. 1H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 26-28N-15W; TD 10,521.

Chesapeake Operating Inc.; MM Farms 11-25-14 No. 1H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 11-25N-14W; TD 11,204.

SandRidge Exploration & Production LLC; Noble 2814 No. 3-16H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 16-28N-14W; TD 10