Weld County, CO - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Has anybody heard of layered rights. We have a lease in the niobra & Codell formations but Anadarko may have rights to those areas under the Codell.

Michael depth rights leases are very common in other states and are increasingly becoming More common in CO. Chesapeake owns the most deep right leases in America or used to anyway. All depth leases are more desirable to operators so they can control their formation development. But most the time a deep right leassor will farm out leases.

Hello, not sure what leases and sale of mineral rights are going for so i’m ask for some help. my mineral rights are in the South 1/2 of Section 34, Township 10 North, Range 64 West of the 6th P.M., North 1/2 of Section 4, Township 10 North, Range 64 West of the 6th P.M., County of Weld, State of Colorado. Any help would be appreciated.

My family has mineral right shares in Weld county, Colorado. These shares are in my dad’s name but he passed way 10 years ago. These shares were to go to my mom and she passed last December.

I’m trying to transfer these shares and obtain deeds but have hit a wall and I’m not sure what form to use to get these shares to myself and my three siblings.

Can anyone help me with this?

What is everyone being offered for leasing in 7-61 and 7-60. I got offered $800

Does anyone know what current leases are going for in 4n-61w?

Can anyone provide information on activity in township 9N 61W, section 2?

K,
I’m not sure about 4n-61w but Weld county lease auction last May shows $3k/acre @ 22.5% royalty for section 34, 5n-61w (link). Of course there is a lot less activity in 4n-61w so I’d expect it to be lower…

Does anyone have information on leasing or selling prices in Weld County for Township 10N, Section 6 and Township 10N, Section 11? We have an offer, but it seems low. Does anyone know which, if any, companies are active in the area?

Thank you!

T10N, R66W, 6th P.M., Section 6; T10N, R67W, 6th P.M., Section 11

That’s all the numbers.

Thank you so much for any info you have.

Linda, It looks like EOG Resources has a single well on each of those sections and there

Whoops getting used to working this, sorry for the typo. But it shows EOG seems to be the main one in that area. Is that who is wanting to lease it?

No, it’s someone else. We almost leased to EOG in 2011, but another company outbid them. Interesting that they have wells in those sections. I wonder if they are producing?

Jeffrey Hamm, At first glance it appears EOG Reaources has a well on there and Campbell Bickling did or does at one point. There doesn’t seem to be any permitting on there now. Is that what you were kind of looking for?

Yes, thanks Nick. I was wondering about permits or production either one. It’s my understanding that the EOG well is not producing. Please let me know if I’m incorrect. I haven’t heard of Campbell Bickling.

No problem Jeff. Campbell Bickling looks like it was an older well or lease from 1954. So probably nothing there maybe? How long has that well not been producing? Linda, If no one comments ahead of time, I can try and take a look at the action going on over there this afternoon.

Linda, 10N and what W?

Peggy Knudson, my brothers and I have mineral interests in Section 10 7n66w. The drilling permits were approved in December. The drilling permits for Section 1 7n66w were approved in February of last year for Great Western. I was able to call the company that has an approved drilling permits for our mineral rights and got a date of when they are planning to drill. You should do the same. Just call Great Western’s office and explain who you are and you should get the latest information. By the way, we were least by Great Western before another company went to the state and got a drilling permit . I called Great Western’s office a few times and was able to get information from them before the drilling permits were approved. for another company.

Any idea what is or is not happening in 7N66W 6th pm Sec 1:NW4

Lots of offers to buy and we have been pooled. Co WEbsite says drilling permits were pulled in 2017 - is there a way to determine what it’s worth and if anything is going on?

Anyone know of new activity in 36-5N-66W?? Re-completions? Deeper drilling? New producing horizons? New leasing?

Any idea of the value of royalty acres in the area?

Many thanks,

Allan