Weld County, CO - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

7n 61w

Jason,

Wasn’t thinking of getting FP’d but wanted to see a legitimate offer. . what would you consider fair given the market? I understand the “real” money will be had with the royalty but still need to get a proper royalty rate. .

DM,

The area is a good one with some operators reporting good results. The Niobrara Horizontal well can be installed in that area far cheaper then most shale plays in America. I expect drilling to resume soon in that area. What are you expexcting to be fair for lease bonus per acre? I will talk to some industry guys and see if i can find out what they paying.

I own Mineral Rights in Weld County and have been receiving offers to by from Landmen and other investors lately. This happened about the same time last year and I turned all offers down. Now my interests have permits pending for 9 new horizontals from Kerr Mc Gee.

I believe I have 20 acres in Township 2 North, Range 65 West, 6th P.M.Section 21: NW/4.

I’m curious if others are getting offers and what FMV would be for my interests. The highest offer I turned down last year was $8500.00 per acre.

Please PM me if anybody feels inclined.

Thanks, Doug

Doug, Sounds like you are holding off for development which is a good idea. Multi Pad Drilling is what the operators are doing now which you have most certainly have noticed . The acreage metrics currently are probably about 50-60% less then you received last year.

Jason,

I’m not familiar with “acreage metrics currently are probably about 50-60% less then you received last year”.

If you have a chance, please explain.

Thanks, Doug

Hi Tim! Might just be land lease people, that will sell lease later in bulk tol large companys. Suprised Noble allowed lease expire.

Gary

Arrowhead Energy LLC, does any know anything about these guys? I have minerals in 7N, 61W, sects 1, 12, and 6. I have received an offer to lease my mineral interests and have not heard anything about them. I was leased to Noble and that expired in Feb. Bonanza has a new producing well on my north boundary, and we were talking to them about lease in the months prior to our lease expiring. But, as the price of crude was falling they seemed get cold feet. Anyway any info on Arrowhead would be appreciated.

Lynn,

Review of royalty income, deductions, etc. are generally best handled by an oil and gas accountant. Documents that they request you sign are generally an attorney. Hope that helps.

Go to www.cogcc.state.co.us and then click on the maps and then GIS Online, and then if you click on Zoom you can narrow in and you can pull up the information on activity and click on and off filters on the left side to see what you want.

The information is for general information purposes only. This should not be substituted for legal advice and should not be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or reading does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. You are encouraged to contact an attorney for legal advice concerning the information provided.

Income from minerals is no different from other income — once you get it. Any qualified accountant should handle that for you.

John

Hi Dave,

Since I haven’t found a method to download, I highlight the data (http://cogcc.state.co.us/data.html#/cogis), for which you can go back years, copy, and paste to an Excel spreadsheet. Works well and leaves the direct link to each well intact for quick reference. Hope this helps.

Tom

Can I download monthly production data from the COGCC? I’ve searched a bit and have not found how to do it. Thanks - Dave

Hello, I have been away from the forum and now I see some activity. Is that correct? What us the “Jack well”? Here is our legal discription: Township 4 North, Range 61 West, 6th P.M., Weld County, Colorado Section 24: SW¼ (“mineral interests”)

Can anyone tell me the going lease bonus rates for property located in Township 9 North, 56 & 57 West?

Also, I am considering using an attorney. Does anyone have the name of a very good oil and gas attorney located in Denver? Thank you in advance!

Hello Judy. I believe I went to school with you in Ault. We just released our mineral rights for T7NR66W Sec 10 with Great Western.

Hello all

I am getting offers to lease my property but they seem very low. If I decide not to lease, what - if any - issues or problems could I face?

Any one leasing in 5N-61W?

Over the past two years since my mineral intrests in Weld County have started to generate income thanks to fracking, I have recieved many offers to pruchace said rights in amounts that very greatly. Can you landmen, or those in the know give me a general idea of what “currently” might be the upper limits ($$) of what is being offered per net mineral acre in Weld County.

Maja are you getting any Revenue from either Extraction or Synergy from your sec 11? Ferrari according to county records is a pretty active mineral buyer and has bought recently in that township. They are probably buying minerals for the revenue on pad drilling so they get good streams of cash. What per net did they offer?

Question/Help please? Who do you contact if someone else is collecting on mineral rights that you own. Never sold them,never gave them away,never signed anything over. Took me forever to find all of the original papers,now I need to know whom i get ahold of to get this fixed. Im not even sure who the companies are but it is in the LaSalle area for well Lee#1 and Lee#2, section 5,township 4north range 65 west. I just need to know whom to contact about this,as I said i have never signed anything giving them away or selling them. Any ideas. Greatly appreciated and thank you!!