Weld County, CO - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Hi Judy, I live in weld co. Give me a call, 970-301-6054

These are the legal descriptions for both our locations. Not sure which or if both are what Magnolia Mineral Trust LLC is looking at:

Township 4 North, Range 61 West, 6th P.M., Weld County, Colorado

Section 24:  SW¼

(“mineral interests”)

Township 23 South Range 42 West

Section 26

NE 1/4

N 1/2 NE 1/4

Section 27

1/3 N 1/2 NE 1/4

NE 1/4

I could not find my posts below so started a Group Discussion about Magnolia Mineral Trust. I got my letter today. The company is wanting to discuss purchase of our rights on:

Township 4 North, Range 61 West, 6th P.M., Weld County, Colorado

Section 24:  SW¼

(“mineral interests”)

Judy: a lot of good horizontal production in township to the north in Weld County. It’s moving your way, as Barrett is active 3 miles north of you. Magnolia knows that and is willing to speculate.

The Prowers County description is confusing. This acreage not in the same ballpark as your Weld County interest for value.

Can someone explaing to me what this land swap thing between Anadarko and Noble is all about? What is the purpose and how does it effect mineral owners? Does this mean that our royalties will be paid by a different company? Shouldn’t there be some paperwork issued to royalty owners? Approval.

Ms. Scott, the companies are probably just cleaning up their spheres of influence, trading their non-operating interests in each others wells. Unless otherwise specified in your lease, they need not ask your permission or notify you. You are still supposed to be paid according to your lease. Whoever is the current holder of your lease is supposed to pay you. No matter who holds your lease, if they don’t pay you properly, all you can do is sue them.

I would like to hear from anyone who has had dealings with AED. I believe you can send me a private message by clicking on my name.

Yes. I have. Everything was on the up and up. No problems to report.

07/2011 Chesapeake gave us $1100/ac. for a 3yr. Lease with 2yr. Option for an additional $1100/ac. with 20% royalty. Initial term is up in July and don’t know if Chesapeake will pick up option. Does anyone know if Chesapeake has picked up options in Weld County? Our interest is in Township 8 North, Range 67 West of the 6th PM Section 2.

Mike - here’s a few attorneys in Wyoming in no particular order:

Ryan McGuffey - Long Reimer Winegar

Luke Buckley - Hathaway & Kunz

Budd-Falen Law Offices, LLC

Thanks Jenna!

I own minerals in Laramie Co 4 miles from Weld in 13 63, and would like a recommendation for a good O&G attorney that knows this area.

Thanks

Can anyone tell me how to obtain unitization documents for our royalty properties in Weld? Are those filed with the county or the commission or elsewhere?

I am having some issues with an operator not providing revenue information after repeated attempts. Could anyone tell me what organization I should report and/or file a complaint to?

Sorry forgot to mention operator is in Weld County, CO.

CH, Who is your operator? I am also having difficulty in getting requested documentation from our operator. Anadarko/Kerr McGee.

We have seen a 90%-95% drop off in royalties and are getting multiple different “reasons” for that.

Hanna commented quite awhile ago with a question regarding not being paid royalties due to “high line pressure”. No one responded and I am having the same issue. It’s strange though because we have several wells listed as having high line pressure, but we are being paid on some of them. Can someone comment on what this high line pressure means and what effect it can have on future use of that well?

Thank you Hanna and Jason, for your input, that helps alot.

Jay: According to original survey (1870’s), section 19 is 622.78 acres.

Something wrong with the company’s number. If your entire 75.95 is in section 19, would be .0243906.

Looking to verify the Division Order percentage and I need to know how to find out the total acres in section 19 6N61W. It isn’t 640 but wonder if someone can help me out? I own 75.95 net acres with a 20% royalty and the oil company has the number as .01157607.