Washita County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Usually, if you get an offer to buy your minerals, something is up. I just looked online and don't see any new wells permitted, but that doesn't mean someone isn't about to. First offers are usually low, so sit on it for a while and see what happens. Chesapeake was in here, but they are in the middle of a strategy change.

Washita: Chesapeake Operating, Inc.; Sullivan 30-11-18 No. 1H Well; NE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 30-11N-18W; 4,879,000 cu-ft gas per day, 287 barrels oil per day; TD 16,342.

Washita: Chesapeake Operating, Inc.; Town of Bessie 34-11-17 No. 2H Well; SE1/4 SW1/4 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 34-11N-17W; 440 barrels oil per day, 3,845,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 17,007.

Washita: Chesapeake Operating Inc.; Austin 13-11-19 No. 1H Well; S1/2 S1/2 SW1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 12-11N-19W; 12,545,000 cu-ft gas per day, 580 barrels oil per day; TD 17,640.

Washita: SM Energy Co.; Bullitt No. 2-25H Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 (SL) of 25-11N-18W; 117 barrels oil per day, 1,317,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 17,108.

I have MI in 8N-16W. Had offer to buy for $1000/acre. Is that a good deal?

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

Hi Troy, I own MI in 15-8N-19W. My lease with Superior Resources ends in March '15. Is there any activity in this area? Thanks, David

Spencer, Chesapeake was the main player in Washita County recently but it does not appear to be much activity in your particular area of the County. It would not surprise me to see your lease expire. I was also under the impression Superior Resources was more of a mineral purchaser but I am not familiar with them enough to know if they do any exploration on their own.

I have mi in 1811n18w. ive been told there are 3 mcnatt wells on this section. I only know of one, does anyone have any info.

Gail,

Link to Completion Report on McNatt 18-11-18 1H:

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD2B81E.pdf

Gail,

Link to Completion Report on McNatt 18-11-18 3H:

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD16A28.pdf

I don't see any mention of a McNatt 18-11-18 2H.

Any activity in 11 8 15, 2 8 15, or 27 8 15? Thanks guys

House Bill 2177 is being discussed in the Oklahoma House right now, and it impacts royalty owners. It's worth the time to read and listen to this.

http://okenergytoday.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/324-a-must-read-and-listen-about-house-bill-2177

Comment by Kari Dee Snowden on August 5, 2013 at 7:15pm Delete Comment

I inherited mineral rights in Washita co. OK. The description is northeast 1/4 of northeast 1/4 of Section 22, Township 9 North Range 17 wim. Just trying to get information of any activity in this area. I know that it was leased a few years ago but don't know anything else, any help would be greatly appreciated as I no longer live in the area. Also, how do I go about finding out what the value of these are. Thanks in advance for any help

Kari, there is not a lot of activity in that area. Castle Energy Corp leased in Section 16 to the NW of you in 2015, so you might want to contact them.

Thank You, I will get in contact with them.

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

I am new in this group and would like to know if anyone in the area of section 35 in 8N and 18W in Washita County has received any offers to lease their mineral acres ? I have received what I would consider a low ball offer from an in state leasing outfit.