Washita County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Beverly What section are you in ? 11n-18w has some good wells. You are leased for 1/8 royalty ?

Correction; 18-11-19; see previous comment; curious reg. value.

Is there any recent drilling in 10-18?

Roy SM Energy drilled a well from 1-10n-18w under 36-11n-18w completed in Oct. 2012 .

Received a settlement check in Hill vs, Marathon. it involved a well called DORIS A 1-30. Does anyone know where this well is located? It was settled in Washita Co. so I assume the well is there. I have no record of this well on any of my leases so i'd be interested to know about it. thanks a lot.

Debby,

Here's a link to Completion Report on Doris A 1-30

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DCEEAAD.pdf

Clint Liles

There is a Doris A 1-30 in Stephens 30-2N-4W . Chesapeake was listed as Operator in the Knox field. Does that help?

Debby,

Also this well is in Stephens County Okla.

Clint Liles

Thanks, I'll check into it.

Regarding this post: Comment by Ron McKenzie on June 27, 2013

Roy SM Energy drilled a well from 1-10n-18w under 36-11n-18w completed in Oct. 2012 .

Who gets what when well drilled from one 1-10-18 under 36-11-18?

Thanks Bill–I think there has to be an allocation between the mineral owners in each section.

There is an allocation if the well is drilled under both sections , multiunit well . If they drill from a well site on one section , section 1, with the production coming from another section , section 36, then 36 get the payment for any oil and gas . Section 1 gets damages for the surface owner where the well is located.

Bill There is a lot of drilling going on in 11n-18w not far from you. In the pooling for 33-11n-18w they were ordered to offer $2000 for 3/16th , or 1500 for 1/4th so they must be getting some good wells. When I get a little time I'll see what I can find.

Roy not much that I could find in 10-18. Beverly Start with 3 times the annual income . What do you get ?

I recently inherited mineral rights in Washita co. OK. The description is northeast 1/4 of northeast 1/4 of Section 22, Township 9 North Range 17 wim. Just trying to get information of any activity in this area. I know that it was leased a few years ago but don't know anything else, any help would be greatly appreciated as I no longer live in the area. Thanks in advance for any help

Did Beverly Bennett receive an answer about the value of selling her leased mineral rights in 18-11-19? I too am interested in what undeveloped mineral rights are currently worth per acre in 19-8-19. I would appreciate any and all answers, including guesstimates. Tx in advance.

Kari This Co . was the only one to lease in 22 from 2010 to now . It was a 40 acre lease. in the nw/4 of ne/4 Could find no producing wells.

CORDILLERA ENERGY PARTNERS III LLC 8450 E CRESCENT PKWY STE 400 GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111

Have mineral interest in 13-8N-18W to sell does anyone know what the going price is?

No leases are listed since about 2010, so nothing new on the public sites. Was mostly Chesapeake back then. My last lease was for a force pool at $275/ac and 3/16.

You might go on the Apache website and check their investor presentations and see if any of their maps show activity in Washita closer to your area.

I have some MI in 3-8N-16W. for some reason I received an offer to buy my MI. Is there something going on I'm unaware of. We leased this in April 2011 for 3 yrs. Thanks