Wait time for

We were told it would be at least 15 years before we would get anything from our mineral rights. They want us to sell to them since it is taking that long. I’m not sure if I trust them.

Thanks for any help with this.

Time is the hardest question to answer. We try to look at surrounding activity as a precursor to potential for activity. Marion already has a lot of producing wells (shown from the map) but there are areas that do not. Most activity is taking place to the Western side of the county.

Anymore when we talk about activity we talk about horizontal activity. You can see there has been some activity but most is in Western counties. Not to say that your minerals wont have activity in the future but most activity has been concentrated in other counties. As those areas are drilled out activity might start moving east but who knows when that could be.

Have xto in Marion county in WVa. They have started sending me and my family checks of like 100 bucks and it has been a long long time. All I can say is I wish I would have signed a lease without the fees. But I did get them to give 18 percent. Oh. Long time was probably 15 years ago

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.