W.E. Doak property Centerville District Tyler County WV

Does anyone know anything about mineral rights on the old W.E. Doak property which is described to me as one hundred and eleven acres in Tyler county Centerville District. I was approached by CNX recorces out of Pennsylvania that myself ,my brother,and my 2 half sisters own mineral rights there. My brother and one sister did sign a lease with them but myself and my other sister were not and when we contacted them to tell them we wanted to sign the lease as well they told us they no longer needed to lease it. About a week later I was approached by CNX again saying myself and my brother owned interest in multiple mineral rights in Tyler County and wanted us to sign leases with them. All I know about this all is that my Great grandmother Iva b. Horner somehow got involved in all this mineral rights stuff back in the late 20’s early 30’s and that she more than likely obtained all this through a man named Boreman Pearson. It then went to my grandfather Carl William Horner after that my father Kenneth Wayne Horner was their to this but he passed away in March 2016. Anyone knowing any information about any of this please contact me. I have also been approached to sell .

Go to tyler county courthouse website , document inquiry, search by name (last name first), expand the time frame to pick up very old doc.It is like all web sites: time consuming . try all names you have. Old docs. are hand written but always entertaining. Good luck .

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.