Terry County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

what sec is the red headed stranger on? I assume it is d11?

I have a friend who completed the Ross Cotton Farms well and he said it was only making 25-35 bopd

Haven’t asked in a while, but has anyone heard about the horizontal well Nobel 134? Located west-northwest of Wellman. Also what about the Hertel well? Both seem to be really quite. RRC website does not have any completion data on either. Just wondering what the skinny is…

RHH I have been going by the Hertel well about weekly. They drilled two holes. Lost stuff in the first. Currently assmebling a pump jack on 2nd hole. Have set up two tanks and a separator. But piping still not connected last time by there. The completion rig is still on site on the truck, and has been down and on truck for at least two weeks. As of last Sunday. Looks like they plan to try to produce.

Right next door

Hope this well dos really good for WT

ADAIR 1592 permited getting closer to my lease

Shelby can you give me section and block numbers and I will check it out I think I may know a little about

adair 1592 they are CR3 0perating co are they conected WTofshore they dug the rat hole yesterday

e dubose

What can you tell me on the Harred 92 re-entry in Brownfield South. Drilled in 81, plugged in 06. Now going back in. I have mineral interests in joining section SE. Just wondering…

dubose,

Harred 92 is in Block T, sec. 92, about 5.5 miles SE of Browmfield. My interest is in E 1/4, Blk. T, sec 70. Thanks for any information

We have an interest in section 97 due west of 92, I didn’t realize there was any activity in that area, great to hear someone is looking again.

Yes Mr Dubose you are right not sure where I got WT from maybe I had another permit pulled up still hope its a good well or info for Cr3

anyone know if they have started drilling on adair 1592

Good morning Terry county. We need to welcome Trinidad Drilling to Wellman look at there records where there drilling rigs are and there abilities.from tip of Texas to B.C.and the depths they have drilled rig 110 I haven’t had the time to keep up and it is about to get faster. Yes Adair 1592

Does anyone know about the Texas NARO convention in June 2014? Wondering if this was something recommended to attend as a oil and gas royalty owner. Do you know if it is too high level to understand or would be good to learn from.

Nancy, I’d highly recommend it. I came into all of this in 2011, and knew absolutely zero about minerals, leasing, O&G, etc. Luckily I learned about the NARO Tx convention and attended, and haven’t missed one since. The speakers are very informative, and it is all targeted to ‘regular folks’ who have mineral interests…not experts. The contacts you make with other mineral/royalty owners are valuable.

I’ve recommended it to several people (my CPA, etc.), and all have been extremely glad they attended.

Took a drive down to Wellman this afternoon. Adair rig still up as is the one west of town that W&T has permitted to 15,000. there were three rigs in the well field east of town as well, though they are not permitted as deep since this is a known well field.

Why don’t you call them and give them your expert opinion…I am sure they intended to call you…

LOL…W&T has permitted to 15,000 ft? Really? LOL…What are they hoping to find at 15,000, the Lost Ark of the Covenant? LOL…Don’t know of any reputable petroleum geologist who thinks there are any pay zone below 12,000 feet in this whole area of Texas…