Stephens County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

JDrig--I also have mineral interests in S26 T2S R4W. I have not heard from Bearcat but both Bearcat & Continental have my contact information.

My family has interests in Sections 3, 4 and 9 of T1S R5W. There was activity by Continental there in 2014. I got offers to lease in these three sections this week.

Does anyone have information on what may be happening there now or in the short term future?

CLR probably thinking about horizontal wells if I were guessing.

to John M.

John I've got interests in Sec 16,20 and 21 1S-5W-I was wondering if you'd let me know what they are offering you in there. I've not gotten any offers as of yet. Thanks

PSI did a friend request to you so you can message me on this

Thansk

Rex

Hello, I have numerous gas, oil, land and mineral rights in Stephens county, I believe I know all of them but want to make sure as I am thinking of selling due to my husband becoming disabled this year. Is there a way for me to check on my own? I get ongoing offers to lease and purchase but don't know how to ask for pricing? Not sure if there is a guideline I can refer to. Please and thank you for your advice. Suzanne

Suzanne, you can check on okcountyrecords.com for everything that goes back to the 1990's.

Sending you a friend request.

1 Like

Has anyone heard of Needham Energy LLC offering leasing in Sec 11,13 . Got a call today after an expired lease from Echo Energy in that area. Offering $1500 3/16 or $1000 for 1/5?

Jeff,

I have. They are legit.

Here is some more info on the company. theneedhamcompanies.com

With drilling changes that are going on does there look like any prospect for 13-2-7 Woolover Trust ever producing ?

My mother in law who is not living and hasn't been for about 2 years got a letter from some guys interested in making an offer to buy her royalty in section 34 2n4w in Stephens Co. (mineral rights she hasn't owned since 2009 when she signed it over to her kids). None of the current owners in our family have received anything on that piece. Out of curiosity my husband called to see what would offer and the man said "yes, ya'll are on my list" and "let me get back to you about that". I'm wondering if they know of something about to happen there. Does any one on here know of any talk about that section?

Linda, I leased my rights in sec 31 2N 4W in Sept., 2017, for $2400 & 3/16 royalty if that's of any help to you.

Joe, I have interest in S312N4W and my lease just expired. I sent a friend request, would love to know who leased. Thanks!

Thanks Joe...looks like they had pretty good interest in the minerals back in Sept. to pay that so maybe they are still interested in stuff around there.

Was disappointed to see online that our Newfield check for wells on Sec. 16 2n4w in Stephens is less for this month than in several months. Since oil has been up so good lately was really expecting it to be up.

Linda, same for Sec. 19 2N 4W. Hoping the Jo Ann 2 and 3 may be coming our way???

Have some good friends that are also anxiously awaiting those Jo Ann 2 and 3. Have you heard anything lately about them?

Regarding 19 2N 4W, do we know who's drilling the wells and the directions of their horizontals?

I'm thinking that Newfield drilled the first Jo Ann and I figured they would be the ones drilling 2 and 3 but several months ago when we went down to look around with our friends the 2 holes were there when it had been spud but had the yellow mesh fence around them and it was still there but falling down a month or so later when we went back. Guess it hadn't been completed as there was no well head, etc....Just the holes in the ground.

Seems my life has been full of a lot of dud spuds...

Sorry to hear that information, Linda. I was hoping the OCC well browse was just way behind, but nothing like and eye-witness.

Hate having to bring any bad news. Maybe with oil prices shooting up like they are they will change their minds and go ahead with the drilling of those two Jo Anns.

Changing the subject: We received another offer to purchase our minerals in sec. 34 2n 4w in Stephens. This company is saying they might pay up to $20,000 in that section. The company is called Boomslang Resources, LLC. The area code on their phone number is 972. Can anyone tell me anything about this company? Would appreciate any thing you can tell us.

1 Like