Stephens County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

60 mil will get each one of us 2 all beef patties, cheese, lettuce, pickles on a sesame seed bun; hold the fries. Drinks are on you.

It depends on where you own and how much you own, how many wells, how much they produce and how long they've been producing.

Mark , please repost that map or let's become friends so it can be sent.

I own Minerals in Grady from my Grandmother . I don't want to get lost in the mix.

I will send you a Friends request. Please accept.

Tks

John

John My post was wrong. I looked again and the map says it shows the number (in ranges, like 0 to 20, 20 to 50 etc) Oklahoma leases in the last 60 days, by township. It was re-posted yesterday by Jimbo Jones on the Grady forum. You can see it there; it not mine to re-post. I don't know where he got it, or its accuracy.

I am wondering how a person looks up leases filed. Is there a Stephens County resource to review that lists the leases posted?

filed, that is, not "posted."

www.okcountyrecords.com is the source you are looking for

I found an old division order on some of my mother in law royalty where they drilled a well in 1990 on NW/4 NE/4 Sect. 29 , Township 4N Range 3 west in Garvin Co. It states her royalty to be (.0238095). When she passed away that royalty went to her kids. And another DO she received from another company for a well drilled in 1988 (I'm sure both were vertical wells) which states her percentage in S/2 of section 29 4n3w. Her percentage in that well was listed as .00148810. Can someone tell me how many acres they were paying her on? We get some really small checks on one well and less than that on the other. Can someone tell me how many acres they are paying on? Thanks

Excuse me for repeating myself in the last post. Had my mind on something else while typing...HOW RARE! lol

Both Continental and Cheyenne have applied for spacing in 20-1S-4W.

Cheyenne also filed a pooling application.

There seems to be a renewed interest in many sections within 1S-4W.

Linda,

You have to have more info to solve for an unknown NMA.

Unit Size
Decimal Interest
Net Mineral Acres
Royalty Interest

To find any any of those, you have to have 3 to find the fourth.

Looking at the Poteet wells in 20 2N 4W on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, the production of NGL has been 0 for quite awhile. Does this means the decline rate for NGL is much more rapid than the other hydrocarbons?

https://www2.oktax.onenet.net/GrossProduction/gp_PublicSearchPUNbyLegal.php

Linda,

Call the operator number on the top of the check and ask for the division order analyst for that section. Tell them the description and the decimal amount for each check and they should be able to tell you. Be sure to have the owner number (yours) ready so they can look you up. If you send me the well names and her name in a private message, I may be able to get you the spacing and a bit more info before you call. Given the age of the wells, they are probably at 1/8th, but maybe not. There are five wells in the South Half and and there are five wells in the NE4. Just trying to narrow down which ones might be hers.

Thanks Rick...I don't have the other 3.

Thanks M...all I had were the old DO's no checks. The name of those wells were the Shoemake and the Simpson I think.

I'm sure they were 1/8th on those old wells.

Linda: My records show the wells to be drilled to produce from section 18 T2N R4W were the Sympson 1 thru 9 as in x-7-7XH that my records show were to be spudded in Nov. 15, 2017. They are to be drilled under sections 6 and 7 of 2N-4W. Also the Chalfant 1-7H was completed in March 2014 and was a good producer in section 7 2N-4W.

Linda: I received a check from Newfield Mid-Continent for 6 mo production of the Mark 1H-27x in section 34 T2N-4W in August 2017. No checks since. What has happened to production from this well. Have your received any susequent royalty checks from our tiny 10% from this well?

Yes Don some of the check that we get from Newfield is paid on the Mark well...about $300. worth on this last check dated 2/28/18 but you remember I was calling 34 the "in my dreams well" before it was drilled because we had more acreage in it than any of our other sections. We have nearly 20 acres in it and we took a 1/5 when we leased it the last time so that may be the difference.

Don, probably the check you got after the first 6 months was only for the first 4 months because someone said that's what they pay on the first one and keep you a month behind on all the rest of the checks (I'm thinking that's on the oil and maybe not on the gas. I'm thinking someone said if your checks are below something like $100. they will save them up and pay you when they reach $100. but someone else knows more about that than I do I'm sure. You could always call them and ask if you want. I can give you a number for customer relations if you need it. Best Wishes!

Looks like Continental, via Bearcat, is moving back into Section 26-2S-4W. Got an initial call from Bearcat today. Anyone else seeing movement?