Status of Michael Kuhn well?

Does anyone know what the status of the Michael Kuhn well is? It’s located in Wetzel county West Virginia. At the borders of Church, Center, and Grant districts. The pad is in Center district.

It is hard to know with some of the reporting but looks like they drilled (or maybe just top holed) these wells back in late 2021. Looks like they drilled the 12H and 16H in March of 2022. They may be in the process of completing but likely would have to go out there and see if you can see any frac trucks. EQT takes their time getting these wells online it seems.

Thank you. I thought I might catch the attention of someone that lives close. According to EQT it was tentatively scheduled to be in production in the second half of 23. Of course with the low price of NG that could all be delayed now. I kind of hope it is delayed.

Most everything in EQT has planned in Wetzel County is being pushed to 2025 and beyond.

How confident are you of that? Seems speculative. Where will they be drilling then?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.