SIERRA 1-32-29 WXH Section 32 and 29 4N 3W

You can change your Division Order to $25 instead of the $100 if you want more regular checks.

We haven’t received a division order yet. Was wondering if anyone else has on that well???

We are still waiting also. They are super slow.

Heard a rumor about Casillas selling out to Marathon so I’m thinking they are just going to put off paying everyone until they get that done. Guess they would just let Marathon handle it. That’s just a coffee house rumor so not sure about anything.

Wouldn’t be shocked. There are deals going every which way out there. I guess they are still due the 12% interest regardless of who owns it? That is a pretty good rate !

Did anybody ever get paid on this yet ? My mother has interest and we have not heard a thing.-

Linda: See attached link: Continental Resources sued by rival over failed $200 million oil deal - Reuters

Believe it was Continental that WAS going to buy Casillas.

Thanks for the update. They do have an obligation to pay ! The way everything tanked, I will be surprised if Casillas does not retain ownership. Most all these companies are cash strapped and in a lot of debt.

Todd…yes, since I wrote the post about Casillas being bought out by someone I had read about the lawsuit against CR for not going through with the purchase of some of their properties. I did talk to the Casillas man the other day and he said we should receive a check w/interest about the first week in June. Said "Of course we keep you a month behind so it will be through April (I believe he said). They send them out at the last of the month and even though it was suppose to go out the last of April but since the Virus had them working at home it would be another month. Didn’t say what the hold up was this last year! lol Anyway, we’ll be glad to finally get it. The man was really nice!

Joe_S……did your mother received her division orders on the minerals? I received mine and sent it right back into them about the middle of April so I should have been receiving a check the first week in May the man from Casillas said when I talked to him over the phone. But he said because of the Corona Virus they were working at home and had been slower getting them out and it would go out the last of May so I would probably receive it the first week in June.

Look at you Ms. Linda! Still raking in the $$$$

lol Not really, Hutch. Our checks have gone down so much it’s sad…just like everyone else’s when the bottom fell out of the oil market. Really wish they would shut the wells in until they could get more for the oil.

Know what you mean, ours are 95% gas but at $1.80 it doesn’t add up to much. I sold a couple of acres right before the Covid, turned out to be pretty good timing, more like dumb luck!

Do you have that guy’s name and number? Mom never got a division order yet. Usually, I have to send them some documents verifying Mom’s ownership she got from Grandma.

Hi Joe, I sent an email to Pat at Casillas about my Sons D/O. They did not have a good address for him so they sent it to me by email. I emailed them on May 1st and they responded on the 3rd with all the paperwork. They are great to work with.

Yes Hutch…all this mess make me so glad we sold some of ours back when the offers were so good! Kind of wish we had sold more but who knew???

Can someone check the OCC website for me and find out how much oil and gas has been made on this Sierra well? I never have been able to get anything off of there. As always I appreciate any help I can get! Thanks

The OK tax site has the last 12 months (running about four months late) gives it by month. Gross Production

At the moment, it goes back to March 2019. You can order the other few months for a fee.

M_Barnes…I clicked on the Gross Production and put our description in and the name of the well. Still can’t get it to do anything. What else do I need to do?

When I put the information of the location, county and well name is “No information found”. I know it’s the “nut behind the button” lol but still need help please.