Seminole County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I would appreciate if someone

I would appreciate if someone could update me on the status of Seminole County 32-7N-8E (name Capitol.32-1H?) with Silver Creek Oil and Gas. I have not been able to coax the information out of the OCC database online. I think I recall some OCC action some time ago and am now receiving a division order. Any help would be appreciated

MH, the Capitol 32-1H was completed in June. You should have - or should be receiving a division order.

Thanks for the info, Claudia. I did receive the division order but have been unable to look up the results of drilling and production. Do you have any info on whether it was a good well and what the initial production was, if so.

Thanks! MH

MH, I don't have that information. I've tried OCC/OTC and Pangaea, but have someone in the field who is going to take a look. It's my understanding that Completion reports are running months behind in getting posted.

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

I recently received a division order from Ascent Midstream Partners regarding my royalty interest in E B Brannon 18-6N-8E. The division order was made out incorrectly. I returned it and asked questions about lease. Now I cannot find Ascent. Does anyone know of this company or drilling in this area?

Hi everyone - Would anybody have info on new lease activity for S2-7N-6E?