Selling mineral rights

I have a company by the name of Alpine Energy LLC located in PA. contacting me about buying my mineral rights has anyone dealt with this company? If so was it a good or bad experience.

Sherrie,

I have heard negative comments about the company, but have not had any personal dealings with them.

Actually they left a message I haven’t spoke with anyone from the co. yet. I will let you know what they offer once I speak to them.

Sherrie,

Getting a fair price for minerals can be a challenge, most of the brokers and mineral companies undervalue parcels and many take advantage of those that are unaware of the true value.

Thank you I appreciate that. I am going to give them a call just to see what they have to offer.

WV_Mineral_Owner Spoke with the gentleman and his first offer has been 3000-3250 per mineral acre. Not sure what the going rate is for Wetzel County Grant District.

Sherrie: Who are the brokers and info on them? Curious. Thanks in advance. Linda

We were offered $10,500 per NMA not long ago. But we are in very high production area.