Reeves Section

I haven’t been on in awhile. What is the average lease rate for Reeves Section 14?

Thanks

1 Like

Moved inquiry to Reeves County, and you should give the block and township for a faster response.

Permian/Delaware trends

General Mineral Rights Discussion

Lawrence_Rayburn

1h

Of 803 total number of rigs drilling unconventional gas and oil recovery wells onshore in the USA, 426 are running in the Permian/Delaware basins…far and away THE most active shale play producing zones in the USA or the world.

MOST of the 10.7 million barrels of oil and natural gas liquids produced each month in the USA comes from the Permian/Delaware…and drilling is increasing in that area in spite of inadequate take away pipeline infrastructure as construction continues at an accelerating pace.

So, expect the ‘boom’ in Reeves county to continue for years to come.

ol’ Lawrence in Verhalen, Reeves county, Tx :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for the information. We are newbies on owning mineral rights

1 Like

If you are new, read the Mineral Help tab at the top. It has great tips. Also read the blogs as they are very helpful. Read the Reeves County topic back a few months and also the posts relating to the Permian Basin. You will pick up a lot of tips.

I am aware this topic is different from my question. However, I have a heck of a time doing anything except reading on this site. Today I received a certified letter from Apache saying they were making an application to smend an existing permit for a Disposal Well in a Non-Productive Formstion. Section 36,Block 56, Township 3,T&P RR Co Survey. Does this mean that the well is no longer viable? What about any other one in this section and block? Drilling will cease? Thanks for the insight. Glenda

Glenda,

No, the well is only being made MORE effective at disposal. They will maybe deepen the well and perforate it in other dry sand or non productive formations to accept MORE produced brine water for disposal. They may also amend their permit with the Railroad Commission to allow them to dispose of MORE water. If it’s presently permitted for 24,000 barrels per 24 hours, they may get it raised to 2,000 barrels per hour/48,000 barrels/day.
Do you have an agreement for an overriding royalty on gross or net revenue from the operation of the SWD? If so, your monthly income from the SWD will likely increase as the allowable disposal volume is increased.

, Reeves county, Tx:sunglasses::rofl::rainbow::ribbon:

1 Like