Permian/Delaware trends

Of 803 total number of rigs drilling unconventional gas and oil recovery wells onshore in the USA, 426 are running in the Permian/Delaware basins…far and away THE most active shale play producing zones in the USA or the world.

MOST of the 10.7 million barrels of oil and natural gas liquids produced each month in the USA comes from the Permian/Delaware…and drilling is increasing in that area in spite of inadequate take away pipeline infrastructure as construction continues at an accelerating pace.

So, expect the ‘boom’ in Reeves county to continue for years to come.

, Reeves county, Tx :sunglasses::rofl::rainbow::ribbon::heart:

1 Like

One article I saw on this forum, by the year 2020 10 mill barrels of oil a day in the Permian!!!

1 Like

Mr. Rayburn this is Shirley Hinyup. I had emailed you a month or so ago regarding my mineral rights in Reeves TX and you gave me some very useful information. I recently spoke with Cimarex Entergy whom I am currently leased with until February 2019 and they told me they may not be releasing. (N/2 of Section 28, Block 72, PSL Reeves County, TX). They said they would be drilling a test well approximately 5 miles from my area in the fall to see if they will proceed with other drilling and releasing in my area. I was wondering whether you had heard anything about my specif area about these actions. Thank you, Sincerely Shirley Hinyup. 504 458 6463.

1 Like

Lawrence,

What is the going price per rod for the Permian Highway gas line? I am in the Delaware basin I 20 frontage next door to Salt Creek Midstream Cryofactory. They are talking eminent domain because we refused 225 per rod. We are of course in Reeves County, Pecos, Texas.