Reeves County, Texas northwest of Saragosa

We have mineral rights to approximately 1156 acres in Reeves County and wondered if there is any drilling activity going on. Our acreage is about 5 miles north of Saragosa, Texas. The properties have been leased in the past but there was no drilling as far as we know. If there is activity what is the going mineral lease price?

We have 2 sections in Reeves County, north of Toyah and our lease is up this fall. Last Aug we were offered over $500.00 per acre and this past month $1000.00 per acre. Will be interesting to see what happens this fall.

We own 640 acres 2 miles NE of Sargosa, were offered $150/acre two years ago and recently were offered $750/acre … still playing the field.

To all,

If you could give me the BLK and section you are in I might be able to help you out. Just remember the bonus is the cake but production is the icing. You need to lease with someone who is drilling.

Sec 131, Blk 13, H&GN

Marc L. Kaunitz said:

To all,

If you could give me the BLK and section you are in I might be able to help you out. Just remember the bonus is the cake but production is the icing. You need to lease with someone who is drilling.

T&P RR Co, Blk 55, Twp 8, Sec 2 and T&P RR Co, Blk C-10, Twp 7, Sec 11 and western portion of Sec 12.

We own surface and mineral rights on Sections 15 and 16 Block 58, PSL Reeves County, north of Toyah

Thanks Guys,

Doing some research and going to run your info by some people, to see if i can help you out. Give me a few days to a week to see what info I can find for you.

Hey, Guys -

Check out these websites - they may be able to help you:

http://info.drillinginfo.com/urb/wolfberry/

http://www.imatnow.com/search/leonard-formation-map-in-new-mexico-and-west-texas

http://www.naro-us.org/

http://shale.typepad.com/eaglefordshale/

Charles

our family has 640 ac, 100% surface and 100% mineral rights in reeves county, blk56

current lease with anadarko runs out may in may. currently have offers 600, 1/4, 3year. any info on nearby leases or drilling would be great. we are currently waiting some to let the bidding continue. goal is a well, so any info on nearby permits and or completions.

thanks

We have an interest (1/2 interest in 88 acres) in Sect 76 (on the south side of Interstate 20 adjacent to the 1st Pecos exit on the west side) and have been offered $800 per acre for 3 yr w/ 2 yr ext at $800 at a 1/4 royalty. Trying to determine whether to accept or counter offer since this was the initial offer from the landman. Any other information would be appreciated. Thanks.

thomas c fair said:

our family has 640 ac, 100% surface and 100% mineral rights in reeves county, blk56

current lease with anadarko runs out may in may. currently have offers 600, 1/4, 3year. any info on nearby leases or drilling would be great. we are currently waiting some to let the bidding continue. goal is a well, so any info on nearby permits and or completions.

thanks

my blk is 2 and section #20 if you have any info marc i would greatly appreciate it

Marc L. Kaunitz said:

To all,

I have a 50% interest in the mineral rights of Section 96, Block 13, H&GN RR Co. Survey for Reeves County. The offer is for a 3 yr lease with a 2yr option for what appears to be an extremely low amount per acre when I look at the other amounts being discussed here. I realize that most of what I’m seeing here is closer to Toyah, while my rights are SE of Toyah, approximately 25-30 miles. Has anyone here done business with Stanolind O&G from Midland before? What rates is the market paying right now in this part of the state? Any input would be appreciated.

Rocky Arrell said:

We own 640 acres 2 miles NE of Sargosa, were offered $150/acre two years ago and recently were offered $750/acre ... still playing the field.

Rocky Arrell said:

We own 640 acres 2 miles NE of Sargosa, were offered $150/acre two years ago and recently were offered $750/acre ... still playing the field.

Rocky would you mind providing your legal description. I think we are very close. our legal description is section 225 in Block 13. We have been offered $375 20% 3 years.

Bill Stancliff

Ours is Section 131, Blk 13, H&GN Survey … $375/acre is half of what I’ve known others to be getting!

Rocky there seems to be alot of discussion about waiting to make a decision until August. Do you know why?

Bill Stancliff

Rocky Arrell said:

Ours is Section 131, Blk 13, H&GN Survey ... $375/acre is half of what I've known others to be getting!

Probably wanting to “watch down” any number of wells that are drilling in the area … remote area, but success of any single well could set things off!