Reeves County Section 3

Looking for information about Reeves County, Section 3, Block C-6 (also seen s 3-6), Public School Land

We own 640 acres.

Thanks!

What type of information are you looking for?

Clint Liles

Just general I guess. It appears there are some wells in the other.

I’m thinking we need to make sure all of our contact information is up-to-date with the county or ?

Who do landman contact to find us? Seems like with a lot of our properties, they tell us it was “difficult” to find us.

Yes, make sure your contact information is correct and up to date with the County you have minerals in. Landmen will go to the County Clerks Office to do their research. County Clerks Office is who you need to contact.

Reeves County Clerk 100 E 4th St # 101, Pecos, TX 79772 Phone(432) 445-5467

Clint Liles

1 Like
 Founders Oil & Gas Operating LLC is operating 2 horizontal wells in Sec 3, Block C-6.  Emily Bell 1H and Emily Bell 2H.  Appraisal district lists multiple mineral owners who are being paid royalties and taxed.  You must own a fractional interest in the 640 acres.  You should contact Founders Oil & Gas Operating LLC about your minerals.  RRC operator records (P-5 Report) show Founders at 1341 Horton Circle, Arlington TX 76011 - Telephone 317-390-1800.   Be aware that Founders took over from Arabella in April 2016.  I think that Arabella went through bankruptcy and records may be messy.
 As to the deed records, you can file an affidavit listing current name(s) of owners / heirs / assignees and their addresses in the Official Public Records of Reeves County.
1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Auditing - Texas Comptroller