Project Springboard (SCOOP Related)

That “parent-child” well decline business did not happen up there!

Thanks Todd and Jake. Looks like CLR hit the pause button for now. The Springer well I mentioned in sec. 10 will be almost a 3 mile lateral (10,15,22) so they may be evaluating data to determine best density as Jake mentioned.

also john according to the “spring board presentation” last January “row 4” will not be completed until 2020. Just a guess, but I would think they will complete the rest of Row 2 and 3 next quarter and then begin to drill Row 4 late late summer early fall with completion early next year, unless they guide to a different timetable.

[quote=“Gordon_Lincoln_Cummings, post:370, topic:26899”] How about something like this in Grady County?

9 Wells in Blaine County totaling 7,422 bpd.

With a survey something like this.

Blaine 9 wells.pdf (203.7 KB)

How about 11 wells in 24-7-6 and 9 wells in 25-7-6?

11 wells 24-7-6.pdf (200.0 KB)

That’s close enough for government work!

10 of the 11 wells in 24-7-6 and 8 of the 9 wells in 25-7-6 are being drilled right now.

Hopefully, we’ll have great production in Grady Count with no “parent-child” well decline, just like in Blaine County, but maybe not quite as big production in our Scoop as their Stack.

But who knows?

We should be finding out real soon!

Oil up to 65.41, up over a dollar in a couple of hours.

And here’s why

April 21, 2019 08:20 PM

The Trump administration is poised to tell five nations, including allies Japan, South Korea and Turkey, that they will no longer be exempt from U.S. sanctions if they continue to import oil from Iran, officials said Sunday.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo plans to announce on Monday that the administration will not renew sanctions waivers for the five countries when they expire on May 2, three U.S. officials said. The others are China and India.

That’s a million barrels coming off the market.

And Scoop and Springboard have got to do their part to pick up the slack.

And those 20 wells above in 24 and 25-7-6 coming on line real soon are a pretty good start!

Many are already producing.

Please let us know which ones are already producing, Todd.

Out of the 5 Pyle wells, 4 Hart wells, and 4 Williams wells which are being drilled right now, the only one I know producing is the Pyle 1-36-25XH.

If there are others producing, please let us know!

You can find producing wells on the OK tax site. Gross Production You may have to look them up using their bottom hole location if you can’t find them from the surface. I usually start looking using the bottom hole.

Dumb question: what is the bottom hole? Is that the surface location or the section where the well terminates drilling.

Mr. Cummings: Wheeler Farms #1 is completing. 3% in Sec. 25. Wheeler Farms #2 is producing. 1st prod-4/8. 3% in Sec. 25. Hart #1 is completing- 50% Sec. 25 Hart #2 is producing. 1st prod- 4/13. 50% Sec. 25 Hart #3 is producing. 1st prod-4/3. 50% in Sec. 25 Hart #4 is producing. 1st prod-4/1. 50% in Sec. 25

I don’t have information on the 4 Williams wells, but they only have 10% in Sec. 25, nor do I have information on the Pyle 2,4,5 or 7 wells that are 56% in Sec. 25.

The Pyle #1-36-25XH is the only one with extended production history & it is a good one. The ones I have information on above are not as good as this one due to the steep decline.

Todd M. Baker

Bottom hole is where the drilling terminates.

Thanks Todd!

Thanks M!

M Barnes, would you please let us know the status of the Nancy J #2 and #3 (33-28-21XHS)? According to paperwork I got from the OCC back in January, they were supposed to reopen the causes (201809004 and 201809006) April 1st to determine bottom hole locations. Were these wells completed? Were the hearings held or postponed? Thanks in advance for your help.

The Nancy J wells do not have completion reports posted yet on the OCC. (They are usually about four months late.) Test

You can look up the cases on the OCC OAP site and watch for orders. http://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspxhttp://imaging.occeweb.com/imaging/OAP.aspx

You can check the docket site and scroll through the date and see if the cases were heard. Oklahoma Corporation Commission Office of Adminstrative Proceedings

I usually also check the OK tax site to see if the well has an active date which is a clue to first sales.Gross Production

Now you can hunt!

The Pyle well, in the Woodford formation, had an IP of 1812 boe pd.

This includes the Pyle 1-36-25XH well announced last quarter, which flowed at a 24-Hour IP rate of 1,812 Boe per day (81% oil)

http://investors.clr.com/mobile.view?c=197380&v=202&d=3&id=aHR0cDovL2FwaS50ZW5rd2l6YXJkLmNvbS9maWxpbmcueG1sP2lwYWdlPTEyMjI2NDQwJkRTRVE9MiZTRVE9OCZTUURFU0M9U0VDVElPTl9QQUdFJmV4cD0mc3Vic2lkPTU3

The Hart and Wheeler Farms wells are in the Springer formation but the Pyle wells are in the Woodford.

I was hoping we could avoid the “parent-child” decline but apparently it applies to different formations too.

Todd, can you tell us how big the “decline” was in the Hart wells and Wheeler Farms wells compared to the Pyle well?

Thanks in advance!

Last time i was by there NJ 2 was done not fracced and NJ 3 was still drilling

Most of the Miss production isn’t public yet but here are some basic Woodford declines from the middle of 7N-6W. Production has been smoothed and excludes shut-ins.

Thanks Kobold.

Those “life of the well” production declines are different from the “parent-child” production declines.

In general, normalized production from child wells is lower than parent wells,” said Wei Zheng, production stimulation engineer for Schlumberger. Older wells outperform newer ones even when adjusting for the fact that new horizontal wells extend further through the reservoir and more proppant is pumped.

I was asking Todd how big the “parent-child” decline was for the Hart and Wheeler Farm wells in 25-7-6 (Springer formation) from the first Pyle well production in 25-7-6 (Woodford formation) of 1,812 boe pd.

I was hoping we could avoid the “parent-child” decline but apparently it apples even to wells drilled in different formation.

Todd said we have production from the new wells (Wheeler Farms #1 is completing. 3% in Sec. 25. Wheeler Farms #2 is producing. 1st prod-4/8. 3% in Sec. 25. Hart #1 is completing- 50% Sec. 25 Hart #2 is producing. 1st prod- 4/13. 50% Sec. 25 Hart #3 is producing. 1st prod-4/3. 50% in Sec. 25 Hart #4 is producing. 1st prod-4/1. 50% in Sec. 25) but the production on the new wells is less than the first Pyle well but I cannot find out how much.

If you or Todd or anybody else knows what the production is on those new wells, please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

CLR just posted 1002a’s for several (Williams )Woodford &Miss. wells in 7N 6W. Very low oil volumes, high water vols.

Is clr manipulating test data to make wells look bad in order to encourage mineral owners to sell minerals to them?

Hard to imagine clr spending millions $ on hundreds of lousy wells in Springboard.