Pottowatomie County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I see by the post that there is some activity going on in Pottawatomie county. Can anyone tell me if any of this is near Konowa? My family has mineral deeds near there. Section 21 6N 5E Any help will be appreciated.

hi Connie,

my family's interests are in sec 7 - 7N-4E and in sec 24-8N-4E.

I just inherited some mineral deeds in this county, and was interested if there is any activity in the these lands. They are in:

E/2 SE/4 Sec. 9 7N 3E

W/2 SW/4 Sec. 11 7N 3E

E/2 NE/4 Sec. 22, 8N 4E

NE/4 NE/4 Sec. 28, 8N 4E

Any information will be appreciated.

I also received a letter from CS3 Land requesting pemission to do the 3D Survey on several small mineral interest in Pottawatomie and Seminole counties. I don't see any harm in granting permission but wish a check accompanied the letter.

Hello. I need to names of a few good oil and gas attorneys in Pott. County, please. Thanks in advance!

We finally got a division order for a well that was completed almost 2 years ago. The $6 will come in handy!

Anybody know of Bullett Oil & Gas (Edmond) leasing in Pott Co?

I have mineral rights in section 10-10N-2E in Pottawatomie County. I'm new to this. The company Boomerang Land Services has sent a lease to sign on 140 gross acres, 19.3747 net acres. $125, 3/16, with a 3 year option. Is this a good rate? Would consider selling due to the fact I'm up in age, and the last survivor of these rights. Can someone give me some feedback. Thanks

Lois, I had hoped someone who knows your area could give you better information than I can. I know what is going on in the southern part of the county, but can give you a general idea only. Please extend a "friend" request to me if you wish.

Wesley, I'm also interested. Haven't received a lease offer but I'm next door to Lois in Sec. 11 10N 2E.

My name is Troy Curtis, a landman, with Concho Land Company in Freedom, OK as well as Oklahoma City. I thought while times are slower, I would offer to help with any questions people may have in general and post my email, conchojobs@gmail.com for any and all questions. I also wanted to offer our services for individuals in need of mineral research or help with production related concerns in all Oklahoma Counties and the surrounding states.

House Bill 2177 is being discussed in the Oklahoma House right now, and it impacts royalty owners. It's worth the time to read and listen to this.

http://okenergytoday.vbulletin.net/forum/main-forum/324-a-must-read-and-listen-about-house-bill-2177

Is there any activity in 22-11n-2e in Pott County?

Steve

My parents have documents pertaining to land (06-10-02) that date back to the 1930. I'm interested in investigating land ownership and rights to this land. Any suggestions on how best to research the current status of this land?

Jeff McMorris

jeffjanemi@comcast.net

Jeff,

If you live local to Shawnee you can investigate by obtaining the index and running the title yourself by visiting the clerk's office. If you do not live local, you could contact an independent document imager local to the area to grab the documents and send them to you.

Otherwise, you could hire a title landman, title attorney or an abstractor to run the title to your tract of land.

The cheapest route is, of course, to do all the work yourself. The second cheapest is to hire a document imager, then send the images along to a competent title landman.

Funny thing, it seems the required resources have proffered their services on the comment wall already.

Mineral owners:

www.okenergytoday.com provides daily Completion Reports and Permits to Drill on the left hand column under the same name.

All other well information for your county including Spud Reports, ownership changes, permits to re-drill, etc, can be found under Royaltiy Owners Corner, also on the left side.

If you wish to subscribe to our free Daily Email Newsletter, click on the Subscribe button

Looking for info of:
NW1/4 Section 28, T 12N; R 4E
S1/2SE1/4 Section 29, T 10N;R2E
Is there a map of some sort to show if there any wells next to this area? Is there any activity in the area?

Does anyone know if Section 34, Township 10 North, Range 3 West, in Pottowatomie County, is active now? Thanks.

I checked DrillingInfo for your section and the eight adjacent sections. No leasing in the past 36 months, no new permits in the last 12 months. There are four producing oil wells, two to the west and two to the east, and none of them are recently drilled.

Thanks, Donald