Permian News of General Interest

Carlsbad natural gas plant expanding.

Link

400 bed man camp for Carlsbad. Link

Floyd Wilson and other senior executives have left Halcon. Big news.

Link

If you want to follow Industry News more broadly, or Legislative News, there is a NARO category which has started and posts items of interest beyond the Permian Basin.

NARO category

Link to article about San Andres developments.

Posted by AJ11

More articles about Halconā€™s problems.

Link

Permian production projected to double by 2023.

Double?

New Matador JV to build gas lines and SWDs.

Link

Contrary to my experience as a parent, it is better to be the parent rather than the child when it comes to wells.

Link

UT release on West Texas earthquakes.

Shaking things up

The WAHA gas price dipped below $1 again recently. Pipeline constraints still a substantial drag on the market.

Record revenue for N.M. from O&G. I donā€™t see the politicians in Santa Fe who want to curtail production volunteering to send it back.

Link

If you have not seen the paid ad in other groups, NARO is having a Town Hall meeting in Big Spring at the Settles on April 16.

Sorry, link is wrong on parent/child article mentioned above and have misplaced the article.

Another big purchase by DrillingInfo. They are buying Midland Map Co.

1 Like

ALERT, ALERT, ALERT! A BILL HAS BEEN FILED IN TEXAS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR ABILITY TO SUE FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT IF AN OPERATOR INVENTS A TITLE DISPUTE AND STOPS PAYING YOU! HAVING SEEN MANY OPERATORS WHO USE FLIMSY TITLE ISSUES TO HOLD ONTO ROYALTY MONEY THIS NEEDS TO BE OPPOSED!

YOU NEED TO BE FOLLOWING THE NARO GROUP LEGISLATIVE NEWS TOPIC FOR UPDATES, AS I WILL ONLY BE POSTING THEM THERE.

Link to HB 3372

Because I live in Arkansas, I donā€™t have a legislator to contact. What can I do to lobby against this foul proposal?

Helen-

I suggest contacting the legislators where your minerals are located. Tom Craddick is the sponsor of the bill, and suggest contacting him and the members of the Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence Committee. Link is below.

Committee members

Oh thanks so much! Will do.

SM Energy and Carrizo talking merger.

Link