Percheron LLC & Northeast Natural Energy

Was told Percheron would be now paying me on 4 different wells…not NNE and it was to start 2 months ago. MY contract is with NNE not them. Gave them all my direct deposit info…still no payment. Signed a new lease with NNE on new mineral rights I own. Haven’t even received the signing bonus…yet this month’s statements show 5 NEW wells already producing for the Pheonix project. If they’ve been producing, shouldn’t I have received royalties back to the lease date or further? I have some leases with 12.50 % and other with 15% royalties…yet seems I’m being paid the same across the board with all of my leases. May natural gas Henery’s hub spot prices were 2.15…my statement says 1.68. Since last January they have been underpaying at about a $1 from spot prices. Percheron was to pay me lil over 25% on those 4 wells…but it seems NNE is only paying me 75% for everything…and maybe thinking Percheron is paying me on all the rest too. How do I find out if I am being paid correctly and find out why the price they are selling it for is so far under spot? 5 new =21 producing wells…my royalty checks are down from hundreds monthly to this month of only $61.32…something is off here. How do I find out what they really sold it for and how much it produced for each actively producing well?

Spot prices are not necessarily linked to the contracts that your operator has, so WV gas prices are different than Henry Hub which is in Louisiana.

Your lease contract may not be held by the operator, but the operator must abide by the lease terms if your acreage is within the spacing unit of the wells.
Contact the operator of the wells or whomever sent you the division order and ask for the formula used for each well. Ask by certified mail return receipt. Give them a copy of your lease and the owner number from the Division Order.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.