Pawnee County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Nick, Yes I seen a tanker truck onsite last Sunday. They also have some type of compressor that has been running for a month or so. Not sure exactly what it is used for as my oil and gas knowledge is limited.

Iā€™m a new member trying to learn about a couple of wells that have been drilled next to my property by TRU Operating (Harrington Lease 06-20N-6E). Shortly after the wells were drilled I received an offer from a land man to purchase my mineral rights. Iā€™m trying to determine if my minerals are being affected by the wells to help me decide if I should sell my minerals. Thanks for your help.

Mitch, It sounds like you can assume wells may be drilled on your property from two potentially productive formationsā€¦ Unless you need the cash, I wouldnā€™t sell minerals. Once they drill some wells you should get your share of the royalties from them & will hopefully be more than you can get from an out right sale.

Nick, We currently havenā€™t been contacted by anybody regarding any share of royalties. How does that procress work? Do they typically contact you or do you have to contact them? Thanks for all your help!

If/when they decide to drill in your section, they will contact you. They know you are there as a landman has already call to try to talk you out of them.

One well is under 18 and one under 19 . No information yet .

Anybody know how the Jo Lynn 19 is doing ? We have a small interest in it. Its 19-22N- 3E and Devon spud it on june 28th. The OCC has yet to post any production as of yet. The Jo Lynn 18 is only 20 feet away and I think its on our property as well. Any info would be appreciated.Thanks Paul R.

Paul, the best way to find out how your new well is doing is to go out there and talk to the pumper. The State has been very tolerant of newly completed wells not reporting volumes as quickly as they used to.

Pawnee: Devon Energy Production Co. LP; Gilbert No. 1-20MH Well; SW1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4 SW1/4 (SL) of 17-22N-03E; 315 barrels oil per day, 895,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,389.

Pawnee: Red Fork (USA) Investments Inc.; Adelaide No. 1-34H Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (SL) of 34-20N-05E; 193 barrels oil per day, 461,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 7,960.

Red Fork (USA) Investments Inc.; Clark No. 1-34 Well; C N1/2 NE1/4 NE1/4 of 34-20N-05E; 73 barrels oil per day, 70,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 3,517.

Red Fork (USA) Investments Inc.; Rieman No. 1-35 Well; S1/2 NW1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 of 35-20N-05E; 105 barrels oil per day, 14,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 3,508.

Joni/Lori,

The only reason I can think of to change an existing DO for a producing well would be for a recompletion to another formation. Did your interest change?

I would recommend talking to one of CHKā€™s DO analysts and make sure itā€™s correct before signing it. Once a DO is properly signed, itā€™s hard to change.

Pawnee: Red Fork (USA) Investments Inc.; Gladstone No. 1-26H Well; NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NW1/4 (BHL) of 26-20N-05E; 178 barrels oil per day, 117,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 8,595.

Good news Paul. If first sales was October and you have signed your division orders for both oil & gas, your 1st check should be coming around the 1st of the year or so.

Thank you Nick.We will keep our fingers crossed for good production.We have not recieved division orders yet pending heirship changes.Curiosity is killing the cat however.Thanks again. Paul R.

Thanks guys for your comments regarding the Jo Lynn 19-22N-3E.Sorry it took so long to get back with you. We were informed the Oklahoma tax commission and Devon filed something and they tell me that was for buyers so we know its doing something.It was filed in October so I assume thatā€™s when initial production started. We live in West Virginia so talking with pumpers is not an option.I like what you posted about the Gilbert 1 as thatā€™s real close to ours.If you get any results on the Jo Lynn 19 I hope you will post them.Thanks so much for your help as this is all new to us. Paul R.

Pawnee: Cummings Oil Co.; Lyon No. 1-11H Well; NE1/4 NW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 11-22N-04E; 745 barrels oil per day, 796,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 9,282.

Has anyone heard of IPR on the Jo Lynn 19? It went online Oct 26th and I heard it was fracced.We also donā€™t understand why the Jo Lynn 18 is on our property on 19 but found production under 18? They say we only get surface damages for the 18? We are pooled on 19. Doesnā€™t make sense to me but Im not an oil and gas man. Thanks for any help.

Paul, The horizontal well under section 18 was drilled first. Iā€™m sure it was fractured. They havenā€™t released any producing rates yet. The other well on your location is drilled to the north under section 18. Sharing the same surface locations saves on damages and right of way costs for the operator by having more than one well on a ā€œpadā€. There can be several wells on the same pad. Y

You need to make sure they stick to the size limitations of their damage agreement while you are waiting on your first revenue check ;0]

Paul,

The spud report is all that I have found as of now for the Jo Lynn 19.

Clint Liles

19-22n-3e

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD1B104.pdf