My 48 acres of mineral rights I inherited

52cb- you seem familiar. Who do you work for?

Todd - Self-employed. How about yourself?

Mostly retired. Still playing in the patch.

Hi, I seem to have inherited some ground in Tyler County, WV. How did you find the info for “MightyRite”? I have the map/parcel numbers & book page numbers from my paperwork, but I have no idea how to research & find any info. I live & work in Idaho so popping over to the courthouse is not a real option. Thank-you in advance.

ATTENTION …Just a quick note for oil & gas People I found the website for Marcellus Drilling News “Marcellusdrilling.com” very interesting for anyone, especially in West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. plus the added information on what in the world is going on with pipelines, shipping, prices. No fee to register but must be logged on to read well-permit information & continue reading any article that catches your.

THAT SAID…there was an interesting article regarding the

A) TOTALLY BIZZARE ARTICLE , JAN 16,2024. ANTERO TRYING TO COLLECT $11 MILLION FROM FORMER EMPLOYEE!!

B) BOTCHED FIGURING OF PROPERTY TAXES IN WEST VIRGINIA. TYLER COUNTY RECEIVED NEARLY $16 MILLION LESS THAN IT SHOULD HAVE. Feb 5,2024 article. (I’m just saying do undervalued taxes and valuations= underpaid royalties …YES to way of thinking!!)

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.