Monthly royalty estimate

Hello everyone. A couple years ago I was approached by Antero on 92 acres I had the minerals on. I received $1500 nma and 20%. I received my Division order last week and after a little research the well was suppose to go online January 1 of 2020. They drilled 3 horizontals. Not sure what the total acres are but my decimal interest is .00115957. The well is in Ritchie county and after talking to some people it seems 15-20 mmcf a day is pretty common. I pulled anteros first quarter report and see where their all in expenses per mcf is 2.34 and their hedged prices per mcf is 2.99 so does that mean the royalties would be paid off the .65 cents per mcf? Also any idea what a monthly check might amount to? Thanks.

Jallen1489, You might want to check to see the progress on the well drilling by using the WVDEP/WVGES online programs. Also, don’t expect to be paid hedged prices unless your lease explicitly calls for it.

Before you plan on cashing/depositing any checks, you might want to verify that the 0.00115957 is accurate.

Typically, royalty owners are not expected to contribute for all expenses paid by an operator. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t expenses that you have to contribute for. What does your lease say? That is the most important document to determine how you will be paid.

Hope this helps! ~Rachel

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.