Mitchell County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I am looking for approximately 5-10 acres of land for the possibility of placing a commercial disposal well…does anyone know any surface rights owners that may be interested? Call me, 512-791-2499

Timothy, give me a call - Becky at Seibold Real Estate - 325-242-0883

Jennifer B…finally talked to my cousin again. She said they had gotten new leases on land not previously leased and new leases where the leases were expiring. The leases were from Apache and a company called Element which she said is the same as Plymouth Petroleum. I asked how much she got but she said she’d have to look it up. I will press her a little at a time for more info. We have still not been contacted by anyone since about this time last year when Devon quit leasing. I know the landowners that have half the mineral rights from our old farms have leased but can’t figure out if this is a waiting game till the pipeline in finished and Devon finishes their new place or what.

There is a link to the PP in PDF format on Laredo’s website. Check it out.

The information in the PDF was encouraging. Page 125 particularly.

As I’m not leased with Laredo, I don’t think I have access to the webcast. Can anyone give me any info, particularly what is on page 125!

http://investor.laredopetro.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=244116&p=irol-I…

this is a link to the Loredo Investor Day Webcast

For some reason I have not been getting e-mail notices when someone posts so had decided the area was pretty slow. Not so, I see. Does anyone know if there has been activiey around Sec 47 Bl. 26? It is leased to Firewheel, but can get no info from them! Thanks for any help!

Adoue initial production 427! Pioneer is reporting their best wells. One over 3K, one 2K, one 1500! I am not sure which county. These are the best Cline wells yet!

Unfortunately those are all Wolfberry wells except the Adoue. See their newest investor presentation: http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NTIzNzMy…

Nope, Wolfcamp D is a lower shale within the Wolfcamp. Penn shales (Cline) are deeper. Most of these completions are in the SPRABERRY (TREND AREA) Field not the Garden City (Cline).

any conjecture on why the latest Wulfjen permit is a drilling depth of

!5000 depth

Was there ever any activity on the Richburg permit close to Loraine

800 bpd initial production is considered by some to be the threshold for a “high producing” well. Note the Wolfcamp numbers – 1500, 2000, 3000. Wouldn’t you focus there instead of an area with numbers in the 200+ to 400+ capacity?

So, nothing much happening in Mitchell County?

I’m concerned that the low initial production from the Adoue well will move Mitchell down the list for future drilling

Just made a discovery on the Adoue that I was aware of. The reason that there are not any ‘gas’ results is because this well is “permitted” oil only.

Wasn’t aware of is what I meant.

I’m in Howard County. Happy to hear you have producing wells. Waiting for development in our area… south east of Big Spring.

Does anyone have any information of royality’s being sold in Mitchell county, what the offers were?